Page 105 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    You obviously aren't a true cavalry man. As the military NEVER called any of their animals, (a creature of vital need,) something as derogatory as you just did. Every cavalryman relied on his horse and cherished it. (If he didn't, he'd usually find himself serving the balance of his service in the Infantry).

There are volumes and volumes of military writings on the care and comfort of these valuable animals. The same can be said of mules as well. Despite the verbal and leather abuse of the muleskinners.
    Quite right Sir and I apologise for the flippancy of my remark. You are indeed correct that a real cavalryman would not use such a disparaging term. Looks like I'll be seeing out the rest of my time dismounted.

Special thank you to the devs for the new uniforms. In particular the 6th Louisiana Tigers in the butternut. Words cant describe how happy i am. Ive noticed many of the active companies in game got them as well, such as 1st GA & 51st NY.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    I don't know what the developer's attitude is towards thread-counting and nitpicking of historical accuracy with regards to uniforms, but I would like to make a suggestion if it is welcome. I do believe a more accurate representation of the 8th Florida Infantry would have them recently equipped in Richmond Depot attire, rather than as a hodgepodge of butternut and grays. The 8th received their gear just prior to their involvement in Second Mananas and so would be wearing that summer's issue of Richmond Type I gray shell jackets with piping on the sleeves and epaulets, as well as gray trousers, and kepi hats. By no means "clean" after a month's use, but the appearance of this regiment should be relatively homogeneous, as compared to, say, the Louisiana Regiments. The single best history of the Florida Brigade is Small But Spartan Band and I'd be happy to look up citation there, if the developers were interested.

Attachment 7909

Best regards,
    Thank you for your feedback. I guess this would be the look, you would suggest for the 8th Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Thank you for your feedback. I guess this would be the look, you would suggest for the 8th Florida?

Hi Sir !

In future did you include the 10th LA uniforms Like the Famous "yellow jackets units " ?

Thanks for adding new units on the game great work !

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Major

Except it looks to be missing the black trim on the cuff.
    Pvt. L.J. Perreira

February 13th - Update 96 Released!

- Added 15th skirmish area to Antietam: Cooke’s Countercharge - After several hours with no reinforcements, Union General Greene is forced to withdraw from his salient in the West Woods. Confederate Colonel Cooke orders a countercharge towards Mumma Farm in response to the fleeing Federals.

Attachment 7932Attachment 7933Attachment 7934

- Added 16th skirmish area to Antietam: Roulette Lane - The 3rd Arkansas and 27th North Carolina under Colonel Cooke find themselves on the flank of the Federals now in possession of the Sunken Road. The 1st Delaware and 14th Indiana are tasked with holding the rebels back at Roulette Lane.

Attachment 7935

- Fixed issues with aiming after sprinting.
    - The skirmish area info screen can now be toggled on and off by pressing F2.
    - Fixed a small camera snap when stopping to freelook.
    - Removed variuous character objects being visible in 1st person, mostly when freelooking.
    - Fixed a few crashes when joining a server.
    - Updated the 42nd Pennsylvania.
    - Tweaked the look of the trees, making light more visibly scatter through them at a distance.
    - Slightly improved server and client performance.
    - The skirmish area info screen now displays the overview map of the active skirmish area.
    - North Carolina sack coat added to some of the characters of the North Carolina regiments.
    - Fixed a few visual issues with the hardee hat and hair border line.
    - LOD updates for character attachments.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    - Updated the 42nd Pennsylvania.
    I hope they added the musicians

CSA Captain

I see the freeze screen on selecting your faction is back. Will we ever kill this beast?
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    I see the freeze screen on selecting your faction is back. Will we ever kill this beast?
    Crashing on faction selection was never fixed.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Crashing on faction selection was never fixed.

- Trusty
    Ok then, it improved but now its back to its nasty self again..... please make fixing this bug a priority over cosmetics. There's no point in fancy uniforms and gorgeous maps if some players cant get in game to see them.
    4th Texas 'C' Company