Page 107 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    Too bad no one is on at the moment to test the new update :/
    Good we have some events today. Maybe they would like to switch maps to Hills counterattack

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Good we have some events today. Maybe they would like to switch maps to Hills counterattack
    Good God man are you trying to start a forum war.

Just kidding but it would be nice if there was a way to switch maps without having to cap each one and scroll through them all until you get to the one you want.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I for one am very glad to see this new release.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    I for one am very glad to see this new release.
    I wonder why
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    March 3rd - Update 98 Released!

- Added 17th skirmish area to Antietam: Hill's Counterattack - Confederate General Hill arrives from Harper's Ferry late in the day with his Light Division partially wearing captured Federal uniforms. The Division smashes into the flank of the advancing Burnside's Corps which has been delayed heavily earlier in the day at the Lower Bridge.

- Improved the player interpolation algorithm, resulting in players not moving slightly backing and forth when stopping to move and smoother player movements on a highly populated server.
    - Fixed a small jitter with the worcam when zooming in or out.
    - Slightly improved the performance of the environments.
    - Fixed a bug where the camera would tilt slightly if the player turned around quickly while standing still.
    - Improved the kneel reload animation with short rifles.
    - Tweaked the lighting slightly and enabled eye adaptation.
    - Improved the vaulting animation in both 1st person and 3rd person.
    - Players are now able to vault immediately after sprinting without having to wait for the soldier to shoulder the weapon.
    - Hopefully fixed the issue where players are able to spawn with an enemy player model.

- Trusty
    Since A P Hill's counterattack has been released, we should be getting close to finishing Antietam with all of it's appropriate battle maps. Which means we're closer to Harpers Ferry.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

We just pushed a somewhat large hotfix, most likely fixing the issues with players jittering around or teleporting. The flipped text on the victory screen has also been fixed as well as the worcam activating by itself when a skirmish round is over, if the worcam has been activated and deactivated by the player during the gameplay session. The hotfix also contains a few changes to the facial hair of characters.

We're aware of an issue with being stuck after a skirmish round ends and having to relaunch the game in order to get to the next area - please let us know (the ones who participated in tonights events) if all of you were stuck when changing skirmish areas or only some of you were.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

It still did it to me, and I had to re-launch. But at least I can play now!

CSA Captain

No problems for me what it sounded like was 10-20% if that to me. Most seemed to change without a problem.

March 8th - Update 99 Released!

- Players should no longer be able to play the reload animation with the entire rifle attached to their right hand.
    - New version of the player interpolation system hopefully resulting in smoother player movements.
    - Minor performance improvements to the environments.
    - Added new WIP animations when players gets hit by melee attacks.
    - Being hit by a melee attack while reloading, will now stop the reloading.
    - Added limbered caissons to all batteries on Antietam.

Attachment 8049 Attachment 8050

- Increased the Union starting morale amount on Nicodemus Hill from 124 to 137 to counter the confederates having Sharps carbines.
    - The UI now remembers the regiment and class you have selected, if you were to go back to the class selection screen.

Known issues:

- During a skirmish round, you can only select your desired faction once. To select a new faction. Either wait for the next skirmish round to start, or close the game and join the server again.

- Trusty