Page 102 of 189 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Captain

Has the latest update introduced a bug and freeze screen on Drill camps? Cant enter CSA drill camps on EU servers.
    Last edited by Charles Caldwell; 01-19-2018 at 10:21 AM.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Has the latest update introduced a bug and freeze screen on Drill camps? Cant enter CSA drill camps on EU servers.
    Anyone?

Most companies are meeting in the Drill camps tonight pre event, so it would be good to know!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

January 20th - Update 92 Released!

- Increased server player cap from 100-150. NOTE: This is very much a test meant to push our systems to their limits. Do not expect a stable and issue free experience. We may very well roll this back in the next update depending on the results we're getting.
    - Tweaked the wounded sounds. They now don't always trigger and their volume has been decreased as well.
    - Updated Burnside Bridge skirmish area vegetation to better match its real world counterpart in 1862.
    - Added a few UI fixes such as fixing the swapped factions on the tab screen.
    - Improved the performance of the smoke.
    - Added footstep sounds to the officer movement animations.
    - Switched to a new algorithm bending the trees and other vegetation objects in the wind.
    - Temporarily disabled the doors as we suspect they may be negatively affecting the performance of the server.
    - Reduced the likelyhood of players firing their rifle up in the air - If you dont see the enemy directly aim at you, there is very little chance that their bullet would actually hit you if they were to fire.

- Trusty

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by trustyjam View Post
    january 20th - update 92 released!

- increased server player cap from 100-150. Note: This is very much a test meant to push our systems to their limits. Do not expect a stable and issue free experience. We may very well roll this back in the next update depending on the results we're getting.
    - tweaked the wounded sounds. They now don't always trigger and their volume has been decreased as well.
    - updated burnside bridge skirmish area vegetation to better match its real world counterpart in 1862.
    - added a few ui fixes such as fixing the swapped factions on the tab screen.
    - improved the performance of the smoke.
    - added footstep sounds to the officer movement animations.
    - switched to a new algorithm bending the trees and other vegetation objects in the wind.
    - temporarily disabled the doors as we suspect they may be negatively affecting the performance of the server.
    - reduced the likelyhood of players firing their rifle up in the air - if you dont see the enemy directly aim at you, there is very little chance that their bullet would actually hit you if they were to fire.

- trusty
    hell yea !

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Aside from some sound issues, I had no other problems at all for 2 1/2 to 3 hours of playing.

CSA Captain

Same here. The sound was terrible, especially when a lot of players were firing close to me (distant musketry sound seemed OK), but otherwise I have not experienced any issue.

CSA Major

Nice update. Been away for a while and thinking about finding some time to play again.

Can anyone get a screenshot of the updated vegetation at Burnside bridge? I mentioned the vegetation a while back and I'm interested in seeing how it looks now.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Aside from some sound issues, I had no other problems at all for 2 1/2 to 3 hours of playing.
    Same for me. The Sound issues should be well known, as I heard in the in-game Chat that the issue was there for everyone. Other than that I only had the problem of feeling shivers running down my back after volleys have been fired (once Sound was OK) and the landscape was full of rifle dust and the ground was covered by comrades... Thanx for that guys and thanx for further work on the issues.

January 26th - Update 93 Released!

- Most likely fixed the sound stutter bug that occured on the 150 player stress test event.
    - Most likely fixed the bug where the voice chat stops working for all players.
    - Made the gunsmoke scatter more when a large formation fires, to reduce the tube look as it drifts with the wind.
    - Slightly increased the performance of the server and the clients.
    - Made the battle ambience on Antietam play inside the forests again.
    - Other players will now play sounds as they walk/run through water.
    - Made the Springfield M1842 more accurate when firing the round ball.