Page 116 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1890

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

June 22nd - Update 113 Released!

- Fixed an issue where yourself, other players and the server, would start lagging if someone or yourself, attempted to start sprinting while in the process of vaulting over a fence.
    - Fixed players spawning at incorrect positions.
    - Fixed a potential crash while spawning.
    - Made weapon smoke get less fully white when viewing it directly up against the sun.
    - Fixed an issue where if the player was moving at the double quick and then right clicked to enter ready and then stopped moving, the player would return to shoulder arms after having played the enter ready animation, even though the player was supposed to be at the ready.
    - Fixed an issue where if the player was sprinting and then ran out of stamina and kept left shift held down, the player would keep toggling between sprinting and walking/running every single frame, causing animation issues and stressing the server additionally.

- Trusty

We are currently running a server stability test on one of the EU servers and have therefore for the time being, shut the other servers down. We hope to find and fix the server crash we are looking for as soon as possible so we can restart the other servers again and resume normal service. In the meantime, we request all testers to join the server in an effort to get it to crash.

CSA Major

I'll try to get the word out to get big numbers to show but we most likely won't get the required number to crash until Saturday when more people are playing, maybe if we're lucky tmrw night.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I was on for the better part of an hour and a half after reading the notice by Fancy Sweetroll … don't think during much of that time that we ever broke 20 players max.

CSA Major

really would have been nice to have na east instead of eu i know alot of na players dont like the ping or the lag and it seems na east is kind of in the middle
    also not alot of people playing this game right now be it summer, burntoutis, the csa getting tired of playing against itself just not many people logging in now or the weekends will try to organize something but the union need to show up to help

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    I was on for the better part of an hour and a half after reading the notice by Fancy Sweetroll … don't think during much of that time that we ever broke 20 players max.
    A bit later we got 35'ish, haven't had a crash and could join without issues …. also didn't notice anyone drop (unless they got shot )

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    A bit later we got 35'ish, haven't had a crash and could join without issues …. also didn't notice anyone drop (unless they got shot )
    Yea. Typically crashing wont happen until you break 80+ so small numbers wont help.

USA Major

There was a pretty hard crash last night on the Harpers Ferry server. At that point I believe our numbers were just over 100. I'll have my men submit reports to help you guys troubleshoot this and I have just submitted mine.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 07-02-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    There was a pretty hard crash last night on the Harpers Ferry server. At that point I believe our numbers were just over 100. I'll have my men submit reports to help you guys troubleshoot this and I have just submitted mine.
    Thank you for your help in crashing the server.

We have gotten somewhat useful server logs out of it this time around and the next alpha update will thus contain a possible fix.

- Trusty

USA Major

Any time Trusty. Embarrassingly enough, I've never submitted one of these before and you guys have made it all so incredibly easy that I will certainly do it every time moving forward. It literally takes one minute and I hope more people start doing it for the sake of development.