Page 122 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA Major

I moved my post to a new thread called "Suppression System Feedback."
    Last edited by Shiloh; 08-06-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I’d suggest creating a dedicated thread in order to discuss the updated suppression system.

In terms of the auto balance - that currently happens when a large portion of one team leaves the server. In a future update the outnumbering team’s players will be presented with the faction selection screen when they die (which means they will either have to wait until the teams are balanced enough to spawn again or they will have to select the outnumbered team).

- Trusty

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I’d suggest creating a dedicated thread in order to discuss the updated suppression system.

In terms of the auto balance - that currently happens when a large portion of one team leaves the server. In a future update the outnumbering team’s players will be presented with the faction selection screen when they die (which means they will either have to wait until the teams are balanced enough to spawn again or they will have to select the outnumbered team).

- Trusty
    Sure thing Trusty. I've never seen that auto-balance shift like that so thought it was a glitch.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    Along with that, can you add the number of players on both teams on the faction selection screen?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

We have released a "hotfix" for yesterdays update

August 6th - Hotfix Released!

- Fixed all melee attacks with the new animations, requiring 4 hits to kill. Now the bayonet and swords requires two hits. The rifle as a club requires 3 hits.
    - Reduced the max suppression when OutOfLine from 100% to 80% (Artillery can still make you 100% suppressed).
    - Reduced the max suppression while Skirmishing from 80% to 70% (Artillery can still make you 100% suppressed).
    - Added more blood particle variations when players are being hit by projectiles.
    - Added a special blood particle effect for when players die in water.
    - Reduced the brightness of water splash footstep particle effects.
    - Fixed the spawn points on the Drill Camp.
    - Possibly fixed players spawning in the air.
    - Added footstep sounds for when moving with a rifle in melee mode without the bayonet attached.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    We have released a "hotfix" for yesterdays update

August 8th - Hotfix Released!

- Fixed all melee attacks with the new animations, requiring 4 hits to kill. Now the bayonet and swords requires two hits. The rifle as a club requires 3 hits.
    - Reduced the max suppression when OutOfLine from 100% to 80% (Artillery can still make you 100% suppressed).
    - Reduced the max suppression while Skirmishing from 80% to 70% (Artillery can still make you 100% suppressed).
    - Added more blood particle variations when players are being hit by projectiles.
    - Added a special blood particle effect for when players die in water.
    - Reduced the brightness of water splash footstep particle effects.
    - Fixed the spawn points on the Drill Camp.
    - Possibly fixed players spawning in the air.
    - Added footstep sounds for when moving with a rifle in melee mode without the bayonet attached.
    Thanks for listening to feedback and lowering it. I don't think it's been reduced enough but testing it will give us more to talk about. To me 100% to 40% out of line and 80% to 25% while skirmishing would work pretty well.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 08-06-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Isn't it August 6th?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    Isn't it August 6th?

It is, everywhere else in the world, they're just running fast in Denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    It is, everywhere else in the world, they're just running fast in Denmark.

Understandable.

USA Major

I moved this to "Spawning in sky."
    Last edited by Shiloh; 08-08-2018 at 08:08 PM.