Page 134 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

September 28th - Update 122 Released!

- Added sound options, the settings include overall game volume. Voice chat input and output volume and setting the input and output device you wish to use. A music volume slider will be added soon.
    - Possibly fixed the UI stopping to function after roughly 20 minutes of gameplay.
    - On Harpers Ferry, Maryland Heights, replaced the 1st PHB Maryland and 12th Militia New York regiments with 32nd Ohio and 126th New York.
    - Tweaked the textures on some of the flags.
    - Added overview maps in the Deploy Screen for most of the skirmish areas on Harpers Ferry.
    - Improved the kneeling animations of the flag bearer.
    - Improved the bayonet attack miss animation while players are moving.
    - Prevented other players from getting supressed by the weapon fire of their teammates when in close proximity to the shooter.

USA General of the Army

The 42ndPA's colours haven't been double sided

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    They never were? I think I did not make them double sided?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Lots haven’t. We added support for it but it will take a long while before they all are.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Audio options made me cry T_T
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

CSA Major

Thanks, keep up the good work and I will continue to bring you support.
    Captain Carter, North Carolina - Serving the 6th Louisiana

Ancestry
    Private John Autry - 2nd NC Light Battery Company C
    Sergeant Daniel Autry - 20th NC Infantry Company I
    Private Amos Ammons - 53rd VA Infantry (Unknown company)
    Private Alpheus Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry (Maybe Company A, died in battle, Fisher Hill)
    Private Daniel J. Ammons (DJ) - 51st NC Company K
    Private Reason Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry Company A

I just released an additional update. It adds some straps to the new confederate flags, making the flag attached to the stick. The update also fixes the Sharps Rifle and Carbine not being seated properly in the hand when at Right Shoulder Shift. In the previous updates, all the UI were packed into a single pak file which for the most part was fine as the UI in total only had a size of around 300 mb. Every time we updated something for the UI, be that UI logic or some UI textures, you would have to download 300 mb for the update. But now that the UI is in 4k and we have added a lot more regiment images to the Deploy Screen, the UI has a total size of about 1.5 gb. So this update contains some restructuring of the UI pak files. Many of the textures are now seperated, the logic is now seperated, so in the future, the updates should be smaller than though would if this restructuring change was not done. This does however require you to have to download all the UI files again, which results in this update to be somewhat large.

USA Brigadier General

very interesting stuff. thank you for sharing..... even if I was at 99% with my download when you announced that xD
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA General of the Army

Thank You Trusty. I do not see any names of the opposite side above their heads, I only see the side im on. when looking for someone, and everyone looks the same, kinda hard to find em when on team chat, I hear em say Im right here, lol but still cant find em, and having to keep pressing the T key sucks, so I ask that we control the T key, Press it says on till we hit T key to turn it off.

October 12th - Skirmishes Phase II Released!

- The flag bearer now acts as a mobile spawnpoint. On the 3rd Deploy Screen where Deploy can be clicked. There are now two buttons, one that spawns you in your team’s assembly area and another one that spawns you on the flag. The flag spawn can only be selected if the flag bearer is alive. When you've entered the spawn queue on the flag bearer, you may respawn quickly, or it may take a while, depending on how many other players are waiting to spawn on the flag bearer. You can always at any time click on the icon of your team’s assembly area and spawn there instead on the next spawn wave.
    - Added a dynamic weather system to increase immersion with changing environmental effects.
    - Fixed a crash when entering the Sound options.
    - Several UI updates.
    - Removed the input volume slider in the Sound options as it wasn’t working.
    - On the input and output device list in the Sound options, a Disabled option can now be selected. This makes the input and output devices not receive or output anything compared to sending the input with a volume of zero or playing the output with a volume of zero.
    - While on a server, we have added a mute button on all players in the tab menu to locally mute them from the voice chat.
    - Tweaked the Depth of Field when reloading to only focus on the rifle when the character is trying to align two things such as placing the top of the ramrod on the cartridge to ram it down for example. When the character is simply ramming down the cartridge and pulling out the ramrod, the Depth of Field is disabled.
    - Added Depth of Field when fixing a bayonet.
    - Added rifle sling variants to Springfield 1842, Springfield 1855 and Springfield 1861. Unslinged variants are still present as well.
    - Minor updates to Drill Camp level.
    - When deploying It is now possible to select which rank to spawn as for NCOs and Officers. The rank image is yet to be added so for now, you can only tell which rank it is in the UI by clicking on a rank and reading the text above it (1st Lieutenant).
    - Fixed a bug on the Drill Camp where if the player respawned while in the Inspector view (F4), the camera wouldn't enter 1st person properly when respawning.
    - Made the bending of trees more detailed.
    - Made the initial gun smoke a bit denser when firing.
    - Minor flag material updates.
    - The volume of the wind now increases depending on where you are on the map. If you are standing on the crest of a hill the volume of the wind will increase. The wind volume will also increase if you fly up in the air with the WorCam (F9).
    - Fixed the rifle quickly swinging out in front of the camera by the end of putting the rifle back to Shoulder Arms.
    - Added a new 3rd person aim animation while in melee mode with a bayonet attached.
    - Added new 3rd person aim movement animations when aiming with a rifle.
    - Made the rifle sway less in 3rd person while moving at the Ready.
    - Added 3rd Alabama.
    - On the shooting range on the Drill Camp, fixed the target hits not disappearing in the UI.
    - When print screen is pressed the screen becomes black and white with a yellow tint, if the player does not press print screen again within 5 seconds to deactivate the effect. The system automatically deactivates the black and white screen effects. We think this may sometimes have been what has happened when it has seemed like the screen had gotten stuck being black and white (the player accidentally hit print screen without noticing).

- Trusty