Page 138 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1890

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Captain

That was quick, good job boys.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Good to see that those issues could be fixed so quickly. Somehow my game managed to update itself without me even launching steam, but regardless, I'm excited to test this update at tonights event.

CSA Major

Still missing the chat and formation buff information.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Still missing the chat and formation buff information.
    Which resolution are you testing at?

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Which resolution are you testing at?
    1680 x 1050.
    Information disappeared on the last large patch. I can type but can't see the entered information until I hit 'Enter'.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    1680 x 1050.
    Information disappeared on the last large patch. I can type but can't see the entered information until I hit 'Enter'.
    The issue can most likely temporarily be fixed by playing at a 16:9 resolution, such as 1920*1080, 1600*900 or 1280*720. It is to do with an issue with the UI scaling, currently causing some UI elements to be cut off at certain aspect ratios. We will push a proper update for it soon.

USA Captain

When Logging in since the patch, I only see TEST servers. No NA or EU ones as before. Is that correct?
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy44 View Post
    When Logging in since the patch, I only see TEST servers. No NA or EU ones as before. Is that correct?
    Yes.

November 11th - Update 126 Released!

- Added m1841 6lb bronze and iron cannons to the various batteries on Antietam and Harpers Ferry.

Attachment 9804

- Added Hampton Legion as a playable unit on the evening East Woods and Miller's Cornfield skirmish areas.

Attachment 9805

- Fog volume updates to Antietam.
    - Minor graphical updates, Antietam.
    - Fixed a number of regimental descriptions with the help of the community.
    - Updates to how your position in the flag bearer spawn queue is showcased.
    - Updates to Character lod meshes.
    - Added a max corpse setting in the graphic options menu.
    - Possibly fixed a server crash.
    - Added binoculars. Use the mouse wheel to adjust the focus distance. They are only available to officers. They can be selected by cycling through the weapons by pressing 1 a couple of times. We'll be adding the various items to specific keys soon (1 = Sword, 2 = Revolver, 3 = Binoculars).
    - Possibly fixed an issue where the flag spawn was selectable, but if the player attempted to spawn on it, the player would never spawn.
    - If a player is muted in the tab menu. Their text messages will then also no longer show up in the chat.
    - Added the available weapons for the selected class, for the selected regiment in the spawn UI. Cycling through the weapons doesnt actually make you spawn with that weapon, its only purpose is just to show which weapons that regiment may randomly spawn with.
    - The server browser now lists what skirmish area the skirmish servers are currently running.

- Trusty