Page 139 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1890

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Major

Awesome stuff!!!
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

I might add that the character animations when wielding the binoculars are still quite WIP

CSA Major

Did you manage to fix the descrepancy between 16:9 and 16:10 ratio?

USA Captain

all fantastic things to see implemented!
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Did you manage to fix the descrepancy between 16:9 and 16:10 ratio?
    Ahh right. That should be fixed as well

fyi the servers are now up.

Awesome now the officer can serve the role of Recon as well as ja.gif

I keep CTDing when trying to get into any of the servers. I tried Antietam three times and two other servers. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun on the update.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    Awesome now the officer can serve the role of Recon as well as ja.gif

I keep CTDing when trying to get into any of the servers. I tried Antietam three times and two other servers. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun on the update.
    Yes, likewise.
    I am trying a fresh reinstall now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Yes, likewise.
    I am trying a fresh reinstall now.
    A bug with the servers. Should be working now. No hotfix required.

November 17th - Update 127 Released!

- When the flag bearer is killed, the flag will now drop on the ground, allowing other privates to pick up the flag and thus, become the new flag bearer. To pick up the flag, press F. The flag bearer slot will be locked for as long as a player is holding the flag, or the flag is lying on the ground. When the flag is dropped, a timer of 5 minutes is started. If the flag has not been picked up within that time, the flag will be removed and the flag bearer slot in the spawn UI is unlocked and a new flag bearer of that regiment can spawn. This allows the other team to defend the dropped flag, preventing the other team from picking it up and thus deprive the team that owns the flag from using its spawn functionality. Dropping the flag currently results in some very glitchy physics with the flag.
    - Added proper precaching of all required character assets which should result in a much smoother gameplay experience with way less microstuttering.
    - Added WIP automatic temporary banning. Both kills and friendly fire damage, counts towards the offending player getting banned. UI messages notifying the player that he's been banned will be added soon. For now a ban will just seem like a disconnect. The ban will automatically be lifted after an amount of time.
    - Added a pointing animation/action to officers and NCOs. It can only be activated when standing still. To activate it, press and hold the left mouse button.
    - Possibly fixed a server crash.
    - Possibly fixed an issue where the game would suddenly freeze, but in task manager, appear to still be running. The issue was identified as being related to the flags on the Drill Camp. Their type of cloth simulation has thus been changed to a different type of cloth simulation, which will result in the flags looking slightly different than they used to. This new cloth simulation does have the benefit though of being affected by the amount of wind in the level. So in calm weather, you will mostly be seing the flags hanging down, but when the wind starts picking up, you will see the increased wind being reflected in the waving of the flags.
    - Prevented players from spawning on the roof on the Washington Street skirmish area of Harpers Ferry.
    - Fixed a bug where the player wasnt able to toggle the desired Ready/ShoulderArms stance while reloading.
    - Added a new flag for the 18th North Carolina.
    - Added text descriptions to the various classes on the class selection screen.

CSA Captain

Better hang on to those flags now, boys.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!