Page 151 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    I was going to suggest color coding the TK's between the two teams (Grey on grey, blue on blue) and putting it elsewhere, outside of the chat. Removing it altogether significantly impacts the ability of admins to tell whose doing it.

If we're standing around and someone shoots someone and I don't see it I have to rely solely on hearsay for the inexcusable act.
    Please read my previous replies - admins will be shown TK's in the next update.

- Trusty

January 19th - Update 137 Released!

- Fixed the unfix bayonet animations.
    - Made the ban messages in the chat also output the duration the player has been banned for.
    - Increased the autoban time from 1 hour to 6 hours.
    - Teamkills are now always shown to players who are admins.
    - The tab menu will now show who is currently talking.
    - Developers are now colored blue in the tab menu.
    - Changed the ban warning text to more explicitly say the player will be banned, should he continue to do friendly fire.
    - Made the shooting range targets also add the range to the target in the name field.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Love the new present arms! Next up, sword drill?
    I agree with Bravescot here. Starting with Present Arms for the officer's, the animation is wrong. I could provide a saber drill manual but at the preparatory command of "Present", the saber comes up to the position, 6" from the chest/chin and the saber at 30 degree angle. Then at the command of execution, "Arms" - the saber and right arm drop down to the right side of the soldier, locking the arm and saber is straight with the locked arm in an Open position.

Any plans to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.A.West View Post
    I agree with Bravescot here. Starting with Present Arms for the officer's, the animation is wrong. I could provide a saber drill manual but at the preparatory command of "Present", the saber comes up to the position, 6" from the chest/chin and the saber at 30 degree angle. Then at the command of execution, "Arms" - the saber and right arm drop down to the right side of the soldier, locking the arm and saber is straight with the locked arm in an Open position.

Any plans to fix this?
    While I agree it would be nice to have it, the devs cannot spend all their time adding all of the animations and commands that would have been historically done, at least right now.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.A.West View Post

Any plans to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    While I agree it would be nice to have it, the devs cannot spend all their time adding all of the animations and commands that would have been historically done, at least right now.
    Aye, they likely added "Present Arms" as they had a window of opportunity to do so. Officer Sword drill is of very little importance, but a nice one to add when a chance comes up.

Are there any thoughts for raising the 150 player cap, or is this not something worth considering?

Quote Originally Posted by harbinger View Post
    Are there any thoughts for raising the 150 player cap, or is this not something worth considering?
    Of course we have thoughts for raising the player cap in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Of course we have thoughts for raising the player cap in the future
    Not until we have better client performance on heavily populated servers however.

For our full roadmap please visit: https://warofrights.com/Fieldreport41

- Trusty

WoR Developers: Is there anyone to disable the snow effect on the training camp server(s)?

Also, can you guys give a list of the new admin parameters (especially weather, what setting gives you what). For instance, if you want it to be Sunny it = -1, Rain = -2 (speculating these cause I have no idea what is what). Can ya'll elaborate on these or if there is a post already on it - didn't see one.

Thanks!

Captain West,

Until you get an official answer this may be worth trying.

There is a file name level.cfg located in /Assets/Levels/DrillCamp/.

It consists of two lines

Weather.Snow.Enabled=1
    Weather.Rain.Enabled=0

Setting Weather.Snow.Enabled to 0 works for me.

You will need to restart the server after modifying the file.

Test Cases with Execution Count

Snow Enabled Resulted in Snow on ground 6 times out of 10 server restarted. 2 of the 10 starts included snowflakes.

Snow Disabled Bare Ground no precipitation 12 of 12 times.

Cheers,
    Tim