Page 164 of 189 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

April 19th - Update 149 Released!

- Added segmented reloads to all rifles and smoothbore muskets. This means that when you cancel your reload, you will then be able to resume reloading from the logical step where the reload can be resumed. The current steps are, when the cartridge has been placed in the muzzle, when the cartridge has been rammed down, when the ramrod has been reseated and when the cap has been placed on the nipple. If the reload is cancelled while kneeling, you will be able to resume reloading from the correlating spot from a standing position and vice versa.
    - Fixed the admin panel often only displaying the close option when pressing E.
    - Fixed servers forgetting who was banned if the server is renamed.
    - Prevented the Last Stand desertion timer dissapearing for good if Final Push triggers while the Last Stand desertion timer is shown.
    - Made the weapons cast shadows.
    - Updated time of day.
    - Updated Dunker Church model.
    - Made various slight performance improvements to the environment.
    - Prevented player carried flags from casting shadows onto themselves and in the process, removing all subsurface scattering in the cloth.

USA General of the Army

Does this apply for breach loaders as well? Also it hasn’t been brought up as I guess most people doesn’t use them, the Sharps bayonet animation from the shoulder arms position is super rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Does this apply for breach loaders as well?
    Yes.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    - Added segmented reloads
    Nice! Always hated having to start the reload over. Happy this is a thing now!

USA 1st Lieutenant

It looks like the segmented reload patch has broken the Sharps rifle and carbines. They don't reload properly after the first shot- you need to play with melee mode to get it to work.

EDIT: When the pointed stick is on the end and you're in stabbing mode, you can reload normally.

Best,
    Dman979
    Last edited by Dman979; 04-19-2019 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Added edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman979 View Post
    It looks like the segmented reload patch has broken the Sharps rifle and carbines. They don't reload properly after the first shot- you need to play with melee mode to get it to work.

EDIT: When the pointed stick is on the end and you're in stabbing mode, you can reload normally.

Best,
    Dman979
    Thank you. We just pushed a fix for the reload issue.

I downloaded an additional tiny patch this morning my time (half an hour before posting this).

Segmented reloading is awesome and I really enjoy it as a new feature. That said, I noticed a small issue with the segmented reloads. If I begin reloading while standing, break the reload at the second stage, and begin reloading again while kneeling, it will begin the reload process from the beginning, but will only take the number of steps missed from the first reload attempt. It is not a huge deal, but does make reloading in this manner look a bit disjointed. For whatever its worth. I just thought I'd point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by [17thMI(E)] Pvt. Connelly View Post
    Segmented reloading is awesome and I really enjoy it as a new feature. That said, I noticed a small issue with the segmented reloads. If I begin reloading while standing, break the reload at the second stage, and begin reloading again while kneeling, it will begin the reload process from the beginning, but will only take the number of steps missed from the first reload attempt. It is not a huge deal, but does make reloading in this manner look a bit disjointed. For whatever its worth. I just thought I'd point it out.
    that's because standing while reloading and crouching are 2 different things...
    Colonel Howard, 1st MVI Infantry (NAS)