Page 167 of 189 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1889

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Game is now unplayable due to this update. It's a fantastic update, but these issues are occurring -
    1. Roughly 1/10 chance of crashing on boot
    2. 50/50 chance of either of the following once booted - a) server lists do not load or b) server lists do load, but give "server is full" error message even when they are not full
    3. The game crashed and steam became unresponsive at one point

Not sure if this will help, but please try and fix this or roll back the patch if it's common enough!

Sorry, posted this elsewhere I think. The game has some serious issues after the last patch!
    Game is now unplayable due to this update. It's a fantastic update, but these issues are occurring -

1. Roughly 1/10 chance of crashing on boot
    2. 50/50 chance of either of the following once booted - a) server lists do not load or b) server lists do load, but give "server is full" error message even when they are not full
    3. The game crashed and steam became unresponsive at one point

Not sure if this will help, but please try and fix this!

- [4thNJ(A)] Rct. Mr. Higgins

After updating graphics drivers, crash still occurs after game loads in. When selecting player character, game now minimizes and then crashes shortly after.

We just deployed another small update that fixes a crash during the deployment screen. If you continue to have issues, you should use the error reporter here directly after having experienced a crash: https://www.warofrights.com/ErrorReporter

May 4th - Update 151 Released!

- Added regiment divided spawn areas on all skirmish areas, ensuring every regiment is already formed up at spawn.
    - Added icons above NCOs of your regiment that can be shown by pressing T. These icons will only be shown if the NCO is InFormation. This is to make it easier for newly spawned players to find their way back to their regiment.
    - Made the flag automatically spawn an icon above it when dropped if Auto Show HUD have been enabled in the options menu, otherwise the icon can be shown by pressing T.
    - When an officer draws a new line, if the icon above the previously drawn line is still shown, the previous icon is removed.
    - Reduced the ingame icon sizes at distances.
    - Added some experimental performance improvements to the server.
    - Added small toll houses on each end of the main bridge on Harpers Ferry.
    - Minor character and weapon material adjustments.
    - Fixed the opening speed and amount of a few doors.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    May 4th - Update 150 Released!

- Added regiment divided spawn areas on all skirmish areas, ensuring every regiment is already formed up at spawn.
    - Added icons above NCOs of your regiment that can be shown by pressing T. These icons will only be shown if the NCO is InFormation. This is to make it easier for newly spawned players to find their way back to their regiment.
    - Made the flag automatically spawn an icon above it when dropped if Auto Show HUD have been enabled in the options menu, otherwise the icon can be shown by pressing T.
    - When an officer draws a new line, if the icon above the previously drawn line is still shown, the previous icon is removed.
    - Reduced the ingame icon sizes at distances.
    - Added some experimental performance improvements to the server.
    - Added small toll houses on each end of the main bridge on Harpers Ferry.
    - Minor character and weapon material adjustments.
    - Fixed the opening speed and amount of a few doors.
    Some good changes here that will hopefully help gameplay. Thank you.

I’m curious why you went with NCO and not Officer to show when In Formation? Is it to make the NCO’s role more meaningful?

Also I’m a bit confused because you say NCO’s (plural). I presume you only see the NCO of your company?

Quote Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
    Some good changes here that will hopefully help gameplay. Thank you.

I’m curious why you went with NCO and not Officer to show when In Formation? Is it to make the NCO’s role more meaningful?

Also I’m a bit confused because you say NCO’s (plural). I presume you only see the NCO of your company?
    We chose the NCO's as their task was in real life was maintaining the line so we thought it would translate well enough into the marker.

There are two NCO's available per regiment.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We chose the NCO's as their task was in real life was maintaining the line so we thought it would translate well enough into the marker.

There are two NCO's available per regiment.

- Trusty
    Isnt there four?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    Isnt there four?
    Two per regiment, two regiments per side, 4 nco’s per side.

- Trusty

May 17th - Update 152 Released!

- Made one of the teams do the rebel yell or shout huzzah when the opposing team goes one step down in its morale, from Battle Ready to Engaged for example.
    - Made your spot in the flag bearer spawn queue be listed more accurately.
    - Reworked 9th New York uniforms.
    - Updates to 2nd Mississippi uniforms.
    - Updates to 18th Georgia uniforms.