Page 182 of 189 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1885

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We've just pushed an update reverting back to how the hit calculations were previously done due to the feedback of the community while we work on developing more optimized ways of netowrking them via the server.

We will continue to issue vac bans to anyone who is caught cheating in the meantime.

- Trusty
    Thanks man!

Can you put back in being able to melee while being crouched? Or at least not go out of melee mode?

What he said..^^^

Looks great no cmoplaints.

We just pushed a more or less hotfix for latest update, update 166

- Fixed a shutdown crash.
    - Added new sounds for artillery firing.
    - Reduced the likelihood of players speaking globally in the voice chat.
    - Fixed an issue where the flag spawn would stop working if a player from a different regiment than what the flag belonged to, picked up the flag.

17-07-2020 - Hotfix - Released!

- Fixed the voice chat no longer working when leaving and rejoining a server.
    - Possibly fixed a physics crash during gameplay.
    - Fixed a shutdown crash.
    - Fixed one of the cases where players are not spawning properly on the flagbearer.

- Trusty

After the 166 Update and the hotfix, some comments :
    - It would be more immersive that the reloading animation doesn't change while the player is impersonating a soldier without being killed. It's strange one soldier switches between two reloading techniques, as we could think he would use only one. (And aslo : this second reloading animation is great, so nice to have it)
    - We are now suppressed by the fire of our own unit when firing while into line. I think that soldiers should not be suppressed by the fire of their comrades when this fire is directed towards the ennemy
    - It would be great to allow different regiment flag spawning at the drill camp (we use it to join a unit training while having a different uniform)

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Paul T. Guillory View Post
    After the 166 Update and the hotfix, some comments :
    - It would be more immersive that the reloading animation doesn't change while the player is impersonating a soldier without being killed. It's strange one soldier switches between two reloading techniques, as we could think he would use only one. (And aslo : this second reloading animation is great, so nice to have it)
    - We are now suppressed by the fire of our own unit when firing while into line. I think that soldiers should not be suppressed by the fire of their comrades when this fire is directed towards the ennemy
    - It would be great to allow different regiment flag spawning at the drill camp (we use it to join a unit training while having a different uniform)
    I would agree the original reloading animation is not correct for the civil war and I have no idea what manual they got it from as it is not in either Hardees tactics or Casey's. Never ever have read about a civil war soldier putting the ram rod in his hand while holding the rifle, to switch ends. Its not historically correct for this era

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle422 View Post
    I would agree the original reloading animation is not correct for the civil war and I have no idea what manual they got it from as it is not in either Hardees tactics or Casey's. Never ever have read about a civil war soldier putting the ram rod in his hand while holding the rifle, to switch ends. Its not historically correct for this era
    Which is why we added a 2nd variation. :P

I'd suggest you view the original one as a stressed, fearing for your life, forgetting the finer details of the loading steps, one.

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Which is why we added a 2nd variation. :P

I'd suggest you view the original one as a stressed, fearing for your life, forgetting the finer details of the loading steps, one.

- Trusty
    The original was how GC did it back in one of the original field trip videos from the devs.

https://youtu.be/OUMts6brv4c?t=88

Yes, I am a game stalker and remember the video.

YES GEORGE, CALLING YOU OUT ON YOUR DRILL.