Page 183 of 189 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1885

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Which is why we added a 2nd variation. :P

I'd suggest you view the original one as a stressed, fearing for your life, forgetting the finer details of the loading steps, one.

- Trusty
    Speaking of reload animations. I think even more reload animations would fit the game really well. Being shot with artillery? I figure you wouldn't be reloading casually. Maybe add some panicked reload animations? panicked fix bayonet animation? tbh the original one looks pretty casual to me too. Also totally unrelated but we need more gore in this game, the whole body explosion is nice but artillery does all types of damage, not just that.
    Last edited by Ghost30; 07-17-2020 at 09:48 PM.

Nice, thanks for the patch. Can you add the ability to pick up equipment and dropped weapons? It is a shame that infantry could take the enemy artillery, but they are unable to clean, load, and fire the artillery because they are unable to pick up the ram rods and shells. Or how about when your fellow comrade dies next to you but his gun was loaded and you are defending the line?

It is a shame this game looks so realistic, and is so historically accurate, but the actual players/characters have so few abilties and actions to do in this world you have created. How come we can't let the flag bearer block or swipe with the pole? How come I can't pick up a rock, or pick up a ram rod to load a captured cannon? Steal an officer's sword, ect.

20-07-2020 - Hotfix - Released!

- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes be unable to deploy properly on the flag bearer. The issue occured in the duration of the first round after having joined a server.
    - Fixed the Sergeant Major of the 52nd New York not being able to switch to his rifle.
    - Prevented a particular speed hacking exploit.
    - Fixed class images not always displaying properly.
    - Fixed an issue where the push to talk rebinded key often switched back to its default N key.

25-07-2020 - Hotfix - Released!

Hello everyone,

We've just pushed a hotfix containing several possible fixes in order to increase the stability of the alpha, a new artillery feature for manually setting fuze lengths as well as minor character & level updates.

The hotfix notes can be found below:

- Players can now elevate or depress the barrel in 0.01 degree increments by rotating the mouse wheel for micro adjustments when using the elevation screw. Holding Shift will speed it up to 0.02 degrees.

- When using the elevation screw, players can now offset the fuze timer set by the dynamic fuze system by pressing Page Up or Page Down. The offset amount will be indicated by the value in parenthesis in the lower right corner of the screen. To return to the default fuze timer length, press the Home key. After the cannon has been fired, the fuze timer will return to its default value from the dynamic fuze system.

- Improved the artillery case and shell explosion effect.
    - A round fired from the artillery will now produce a small dent in the ground when it ricochets.
    - Fixed a couple of client crashes.
    - Most likely fixed a server crash.
    - Fixed NCO tags not appearing when pressing T. The NCO needs to be In Formation for his NCO tag to appear.

Outstanding!

Dear Developers,

thanks for the smaller and larger updates lately.
    Keep up the good work.

Greetings and a hearty Huzzah

Andrew Walsh
    Private, 52ndNY Volunteers

USA General of the Army

I'm not noticing any difference in the fuse lengths. I can set them to 1 second and they are still exploding on impact at long range.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    I'm not noticing any difference in the fuse lengths. I can set them to 1 second and they are still exploding on impact at long range.
    It depends on what you mean with "long range". Even at 1 second, the shell can still fly quite far. But on Hookers Push at Antietam for example. If you fire from the Union battery towards one of the confederate batteries. Then you should see the shell exploding way before it reaches their battery. And similarly if you set the fuze to 10 seconds or higher and you fire into the ground, or into some surface where the shell doesnt bounce. Then you should see the shell and the fuze burning away for 10 seconds until it explodes.