Page 187 of 189 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1885

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

and here i'm thinking we were getting horses

Hi, I just realized that the flags of the 69th New York and 56th Virginia must have been changed recently. They used to be green flags that clearly represented the large number of Irish immigrants in their respective regiments, with the 69th New York flag featuring the Irish harp and the 56th Virginia flag featuring shamrocks. Now, the flags have been replaced by standard USA and CSA flags with the exception of an inscription on the 69th flag reading something like "69th Reg. Irish Brigade." I liked seeing the previous green flags, so I'm just wondering why were the flags changed? I'm sure some other flags were also changed, but those are the only two flag changes that stand out to me.
    Last edited by pcmcgee5; 01-27-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmcgee5 View Post
    Hi, I just realized that the flags of the 69th New York and 56th Virginia must have been changed recently. They used to be green flags that clearly represented the large number of Irish immigrants in their respective regiments, with the 69th New York flag featuring the Irish harp and the 56th Virginia flag featuring shamrocks. Now, the flags have been replaced by standard USA and CSA flags with the exception of an inscription on the 69th flag reading something like "69th Reg. Irish Brigade." I liked seeing the previous green flags, so I'm just wondering why were the flags changed? I'm sure some other flags were also changed, but those are the only two flag changes that stand out to me.
    Hey! Both of the Irish colors are still in-game. At this time, the national/regimental (or sometimes company) colors are spawning randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Hey! Both of the Irish colors are still in-game. At this time, the national/regimental (or sometimes company) colors are spawning randomly.
    Thanks for your answer! I checked and, yes, you are right.

I have another question/suggestion now. This post may perhaps be better suited for the "Suggestions and Ideas" forum, but I digress. A large part of this game is melee combat. However, through research of mine, it seems that less than 1% to about 1% of battlefield casualties in the Civil War were due to the bayonet. This is a much lower percentage than the in-game percentage. I love bayonet charges, but historically speaking there are too many that occur in-game. I was just wondering if you guys, the developers, have ever considered this? Regardless, I'd like to add I think you guys do a great job with this game!
    Last edited by pcmcgee5; 03-04-2021 at 11:10 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    and here i'm thinking we were getting horses
    Speaking of horses, any updates as to what is being worked on regarding our four legged friends?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Speaking of horses, any updates as to what is being worked on regarding our four legged friends?
    or anything in general
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    or anything in general
    The next field report is written. We just need to finish up a few more things and we'll release it.

- Trusty

Can't wait to see it in-game, Gods speed!

Have there been any developments with the Shepherdstown playlist?

"Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."