Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

USA 1st Lieutenant

Welcome, Reuben Anderson!

I agree, this game looks like a lot of fun.

Best,
    Dman979

Howdy all!

An old face for some and a new face to many
    I too make purty stuff... sometimes...
    I'm hoping for a personal welcome from Hinkel, as we spoke about this years before

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by BetaKnight View Post
    Howdy all!

An old face for some and a new face to many
    I too make purty stuff... sometimes...
    I'm hoping for a personal welcome from Hinkel, as we spoke about this years before
    Welcome to the forums!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

CSA Captain

Well I have never done a welcome post so here is mine.

Hi I am Saris, I am a native Texan and a lover of history. Currently I am finishing up high school as a senior and looking to start college this fall at Stephen F Austin University as a history major. I found War of Rights through Mount and Blade: Warband's mod North and South. Right after I purchased the sergeant tier I joined up with 1st Texas Infantry Regiment Company F and for a couple of months played with them in line battles for North and South. Seeing the progress of this game going steadily forward, I decided to buy the Captain tier so I could help this game even more and now like the rest of you waiting to shoot my first yankee/reb in skirmishes.

Thanks, Saris

P.S. if any of yall want to add me on steam, mine is: Saris
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Captain

Hello, all. New guy from Ohio here just introducing himself. I'm a Civil War reenactor, history enthusiast, archaeology student, and can whip my weight in wildcats. Steam name is Arinbiorn_Ulfarsson (did viking stuff for a while).
    Great Great Grandfather - John Pierce Locey, Corporal, 5th West Virginia Infantry, Co. D.
    Great Great Great Grandfather - William Alonzo Simpson, Private, 91st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Co. D.
    Great Great Great Grandfather - Anthony Mannon, Private, 173rd Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Co. E.
    Great Great Great Grandfather - Joseph Fletcher, Private, 7th West Virginia Cavalry, Co. G.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus B. Hogwood View Post
    Hello, all. New guy from Ohio here just introducing himself. I'm a Civil War reenactor, history enthusiast, archaeology student, and can whip my weight in wildcats. Steam name is Arinbiorn_Ulfarsson (did viking stuff for a while).
    Welcome man! Since I assume you don't own the game yet, things are going great with development and we have a great community!
    Member of Timberwolf Brigade

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus B. Hogwood View Post
    Welcome to War of Rights, see you on the field! I'm a Civil War reenactor as well.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Hey! i'm new. Nice job on this game, right down to the horse shit (literally)!
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 07:31 PM.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Welcome to all the recent new comers!

Hello there seen the game and had to get since i love these kind of games wish it would work for me tho :/