Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

USA Captain

Hi guys!

I've seen some gameplay of WoR and it looked awesome, considering it was still in closed alpha. I remember buying the History Channel's civil war game years ago (probably some people here played it as well) and even though I'm about as Dutch as Dutch can be the civil war has always been of an interest to me. That being said, I am probably a big ol' noob and don't know much about the civil war to be honest, but I am looking forward to playing the game and mixing in with the community.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Welcome to the community.

CSA Major

Just backed the game today and wanted to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by wusker View Post
    Just backed the game today and wanted to say hello.
    Hi there!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for supporting the development.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Thebeardedburke View Post
    Hello all,
    I have been following WoR for around a year now, but after I watched some videos of the stress test, I had to back it.
    I was a Civil War reenactor for about 4 years when I was younger, but had to stop due to life. So I've pretty interested in the historical accuracy of this game.
    I am looking for an outfit to join.
    Welcome to the forum, if there is anything I can assist you with let me know. Also The 69th PA is recruiting send me a message if interested

- Kyle

I am honored to be part of this community/game and all ways will be.

CSA 2nd Lieutenant

Morning gents,

I've been watching this game for quite some time, it hits a niche I've been waiting for and the latest gameplay pushed me into buying it at last.

As a bit of an armchair general I have to confess that my knowledge regarding the American Civil War is definitely more at a macro level, although I feel I have a decent knowledge around tactics of the era (admittedly with more of a focus on the Napoleonic wars) I really am looking forwards to getting more down into the nitty-gritty of it all.

So if there are any companies out there looking for a volunteer from all the way in not-so sunny England give me a shout. Oh and although I know that there were a number of British volunteers in the Yankee army I'm going to put it out there and say that I'm willing to be a bit of a mercenary and consider fighting for the CSA.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar-IDOTS View Post
    Morning gents,

I've been watching this game for quite some time, it hits a niche I've been waiting for and the latest gameplay pushed me into buying it at last.

As a bit of an armchair general I have to confess that my knowledge regarding the American Civil War is definitely more at a macro level, although I feel I have a decent knowledge around tactics of the era (admittedly with more of a focus on the Napoleonic wars) I really am looking forwards to getting more down into the nitty-gritty of it all.

So if there are any companies out there looking for a volunteer from all the way in not-so sunny England give me a shout. Oh and although I know that there were a number of British volunteers in the Yankee army I'm going to put it out there and say that I'm willing to be a bit of a mercenary and consider fighting for the CSA.

Cheers!
    3rd Alabama Company A would love to welcome you !
    Last edited by brentcarter; 02-04-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar-IDOTS View Post
    Morning gents,

Cheers!

Good to see you gentlemen !

The 18th LA company B will be appreciate your enlistment if you want to join a mixed regiment !

contac me by steam if you are interesting about us and should be talking togehter for more informations around a good table with good whyskey !
    ID Steam : II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne

Cpt P. Cleburne
    COS of 18th Louisiana infantry regiment
    1st Brigade of 2nd corp.
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 02-04-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Hill's Light Division is always seeking good historical units.