Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

USA General of the Army

Thank you for suggestion A.P. Hill, I deleated my email. addy. I did figure out though 4 hours later to get back into WoR, by using steam back up and it did the trick. I dont know why I couldnt get back into the game, when it locked me out. On a good note I just placed the last installment to get General of the Army. to bad I cant get secretary of war though. I have so much praise about this Game. My enthusiasm for this is just beyond words. on a side note, I laughed when I saw Trusty Jam TKd the other night, kinda felt bad for him. there are a lot of trigger happy people who shoot before they look. Thus I tell my men, I command over, When In doubt, dont take him out. LOOK before you shoot. and when one needs to, send a runner to confirm. thanks for the laugh Trusty, Hope to see you again on the field of battle. The uniforms is the key here, Blue bottoms white shirt or blue top FIRE.... grey bottoms Blue top DONT SHOOT, so I find it a good tactic, when I have a blue top to get behind the enemy have em think Im just one of the boys and shoot em in the back, LMAO on command of a union officer To Fire. My boys and I have such a good laugh when We follow orders Load, Aim, Fire, and repeat. We drop so many sometimes One cant aim anymore, Laughing so hard. because people dont look at uniforms. oh well.

USA General of the Army

Hello Glory, well sir, Log into company tool, choose side and volunteer, then you will get a company invite, or as you play, you will get a personal invite by other players, as for the CSA 7th TN, all new recruits are given the rank of Private, not recruit status as in the way the game has it, for thats just not the way it was. Thats like basic training LOL and no one was referred as recruit. Its about your game play, how you interact, with others. if your in the 7th TN all is good, drill on sundays, and the only way to get kicked out of the 7th for sure, is being openly racist. Disrespectful to other players to the point of being absurd. people get upset by being TKd point blank range in line, but a second or third time , now theres a problem for sure. I get it accidents happens, haze of smoke. but not execution style with a pistol. now that person created a problem. it happens. people are people. if you see you TKd someone, just apologize and move on. and if it was a 400 yard shot when ya did it, Just say sorry about that, but what a hell of a shot, you may get back a nice comment about that shot. Ive done it, not knowing the boys moved up. kinda hard to see uniforms at that distance. welcome to War of Rights

USA General of the Army

now in an hour or so, my new forum rank will change. Its good. But i would prefer it stay CSA lol, not usa.
    Last edited by calmmyst; 06-28-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Just bought the game!

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by calmmyst View Post
    The uniforms is the key here, Blue bottoms white shirt or blue top FIRE.... grey bottoms Blue top DONT SHOOT, so I find it a good tactic, when I have a blue top to get behind the enemy have em think Im just one of the boys and shoot em in the back, LMAO on command of a union officer To Fire. My boys and I have such a good laugh when We follow orders Load, Aim, Fire, and repeat. We drop so many sometimes One cant aim anymore, Laughing so hard. because people dont look at uniforms. oh well.
    I'm glad not everyone does this at the risk of this community and the game taking a nosedive in the wrong direction.

CSA Major

Hi! I recently discovered this game, and am just blown away by what I've seen on youtube. It looks amazing. When I was a kid, my dad bought my Henry Steele Commager's "The Blue and The Grey", a set of 2 non-fiction volumes filled with letters and other writing from The War. I also had (and have since misplaced) a wonderful book, Philip J Haythornthwait's "Uniforms of the Civil War in Color". My university had an entire shelf devoted to an ancient copy (the complete set) of The War of the Rebellion, an encyclopedia of all memos and letters from the war. I had ancestors on both sides, but my direct ancestor was in Company K, 10th Missouri.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Welcome to WoR!!!

Banned
    Yes I have been reading all of the War of Rights forum posts and I can't wait for the game to be released on Steam so that I can start playing it

Hi, my name is Severus, and I am an ACW fanatic. Looking forward to being part of the early stages of this game, and in due time.. the full release!

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Severus View Post
    Hi, my name is Severus, and I am an ACW fanatic. Looking forward to being part of the early stages of this game, and in due time.. the full release!
    Welcome Severus... we're all fanatics. If you have any questions just post to the forums and people will be happy to help.