Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

USA Brigadier General

press "T". A symbol should show up which flies over the shooting range
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpytoo View Post
    Drill camps. What's the secret about where the targets are or, why is it so hard to find them? For crying out loud, I just wanted to spend some free time practicing shooting and I went in three different drill camps all showing the firing range are west-ish of the camp, and I can't find any of them. Is it too much to ask that you have a firing range that doesn't take a compass,sextant and a Sherpa team to find? It shouldn't take all my stamina running around just wanting to practice shooting. I get you want immersion, but christ. Getting on my last grump, it is.
    Like Maximus said, T is one of the most usefull buttons in the game
    Even on the battle maps, T is your button.

USA General of the Army

I just wish WOR gave US the people, the OPTION of Pressing T key, leaving up names and information as LONG AS WE WANT to keep the information DISPLAYED, versus having to keep hitting the T key every 30 seconds. giving US the players the ability to turn on and off the T key attributes, or is this one of those WOR ways and dont ask again?

USA General of the Army

Sometime the T key doesn't work on the Drill Camp. I ran into this issue the other night where neither the rifle range or the melee area showed up.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Sometime the T key doesn't work on the Drill Camp. I ran into this issue the other night where neither the rifle range or the melee area showed up.
    The Camp & Rifle Range Icons have not showed up for me in sometime - only the melee area shows on my server. Bugs... but minuscule in the grand scheme...

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Like Maximus said, T is one of the most usefull buttons in the game
    Even on the battle maps, T is your button.
    Yeah I am familiar with T. But in the three camps I was in T only showed me where the bayonet targets were, not the firing range. Like I said, to practice shooting, it should not be that time consuming to find the shooting range.

Quote Originally Posted by dogofspades View Post
    The Camp & Rifle Range Icons have not showed up for me in sometime - only the melee area shows on my server. Bugs... but minuscule in the grand scheme...
    Then it should be an easy thing to fix.

The only time the drill range icon pops up now is when you change your graphics settings. I used the icons for very long shots it would be nice to have them back

Hy everybody. I'm new forumist here.

I live in France, but i'm from Corsica.

I'm enlisted into the 6th Louisiana (F) (french company). i'm very proud because it's a good company with serious, good and friendly members.

HUZZA!!!!

DEO VINDICE

Bienvenue à toi!