Thanks Bl1zzt3r! I forgot to add an important remark, but I don't know if it's the right place on the forum: I am very disciplined, eager to commit and my personal experience in Napoleonic reenactment (both English and French) gave me a good first grasp of weapon drill (which is not that different from the one during the Civil War). The thing is I miss it a little... and War of Right could offer a nice replacement during lockdown (and certainly after too:-))

After a certain number of hours, I would gladly appreciate to fall in with a serious group/company that takes historical accuracy with the utmost serious, which would mean:
-Reloading standing, instead of ducking (why do people do that all the time?? It makes reloading 8 seconds longer)
-Moving to the battlefield as a column, then forming into line of battle by left or right facing (ow my that'd be so cool:-) )
-Orders not limited to only firing, but also to movement ("dress", "salute", "shoulder arms")
-And a loud and clear "MAARCH" to punctuate these when it applies:-)

I would like to play as a Union soldier. I'd be happy to serve as a private, integrate and keep on learning (even in artillery). If the group could meet once a week that's enough for me, and I'm fine with French, English and German. My timezone is GMT+1. If you think I have the right profile and that I could be a nice addition to your company, please send me a private message. Thanks!:-)