Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 721

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

  1. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by 9dart65 View Post
    Hi there!
    I recently discovered this game through steam and seems like the perfect game for me, however I've a few questions before I purchase. Apologises in advance if I'm asking in the wrong place.

    I live in the UK and I imagine the majority of the player base is US. From what I've read the games seems most enjoyable when played in organised events. Are there may events held that accommodate for the time difference?

    I see it looks like joining a regiment is the done thing but not sure how I would go about that?

    Thanks for any help!
    You are correct in that the majority of players are NA based BUT there is a very large EU base as well with many regiments holding events at EU friendly time frames mostly Friday through Monday. The larger regiments usually have other things going on during the week.

    If you do end up buying the game let's me say welcome! And if your looking for a regiment try giving 13th GA a look see

  2. #702
    Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12
    Hello! Tea from I corp and I have finally set up a forum account after a nudge by my CO. Hope to see some fresh life injected into this game soon!

  3. #703
    Hi everyone! Glad there's a welcome post thread! I'm new here!

  4. #704

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    You are correct in that the majority of players are NA based BUT there is a very large EU base as well with many regiments holding events at EU friendly time frames mostly Friday through Monday. The larger regiments usually have other things going on during the week.

    If you do end up buying the game let's me say welcome! And if your looking for a regiment try giving 13th GA a look see
    Thanks for the reply! Is there a place I can check out this regiment?

  5. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by 9dart65 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Is there a place I can check out this regiment?
    Sent you a message

  6. #706
    Hello, I am new user there.

  7. #707
    WoR-Dev GeorgeCrecy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by implosiveuser View Post
    Hello, I am new user there.
    Welcome implosive! We all hope you enjoy the game! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might think of.

  8. #708
    Hey I just downloaded the game I am from Australia and I was told to find a NA server for timezones can anyone help me find a regiment please?

  9. #709
    Hello everyone! I just bought the game and I'm very excited about it. I've been watching videos about the game for some time and finally decide to take the step. If anyone has any advice for a new player in regard of companies or any other advice, i'll be really glad and thankful to read them!

  10. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaine Edwards View Post
    Hello everyone! I just bought the game and I'm very excited about it. I've been watching videos about the game for some time and finally decide to take the step. If anyone has any advice for a new player in regard of companies or any other advice, i'll be really glad and thankful to read them!
    Welcome to the community hope you enjoy the experience!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •