Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by 9dart65 View Post
    Hi there!
    I recently discovered this game through steam and seems like the perfect game for me, however I've a few questions before I purchase. Apologises in advance if I'm asking in the wrong place.

I live in the UK and I imagine the majority of the player base is US. From what I've read the games seems most enjoyable when played in organised events. Are there may events held that accommodate for the time difference?

I see it looks like joining a regiment is the done thing but not sure how I would go about that?

Thanks for any help!
    You are correct in that the majority of players are NA based BUT there is a very large EU base as well with many regiments holding events at EU friendly time frames mostly Friday through Monday. The larger regiments usually have other things going on during the week.

If you do end up buying the game let's me say welcome! And if your looking for a regiment try giving 13th GA a look see

Hello! Tea from I corp and I have finally set up a forum account after a nudge by my CO. Hope to see some fresh life injected into this game soon!

Hi everyone! Glad there's a welcome post thread! I'm new here!

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    You are correct in that the majority of players are NA based BUT there is a very large EU base as well with many regiments holding events at EU friendly time frames mostly Friday through Monday. The larger regiments usually have other things going on during the week.

If you do end up buying the game let's me say welcome! And if your looking for a regiment try giving 13th GA a look see
    Thanks for the reply! Is there a place I can check out this regiment?

Quote Originally Posted by 9dart65 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Is there a place I can check out this regiment?
    Sent you a message

Hello, I am new user there.

Quote Originally Posted by implosiveuser View Post
    Hello, I am new user there.
    Welcome implosive! We all hope you enjoy the game! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might think of.

Hey I just downloaded the game I am from Australia and I was told to find a NA server for timezones can anyone help me find a regiment please?

Hello everyone! I just bought the game and I'm very excited about it. I've been watching videos about the game for some time and finally decide to take the step. If anyone has any advice for a new player in regard of companies or any other advice, i'll be really glad and thankful to read them!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaine Edwards View Post
    Hello everyone! I just bought the game and I'm very excited about it. I've been watching videos about the game for some time and finally decide to take the step. If anyone has any advice for a new player in regard of companies or any other advice, i'll be really glad and thankful to read them!
    Welcome to the community hope you enjoy the experience!