Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Great game with great people like HIKKUPZ!

Has anyone else had an issue with crashing to a blank screen that says "SkirmishAreaMapName"?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RealNutcase View Post
    Hello all. Hope to see you all in Battle soon. Greetings from a crazy Dutch guy. ;-)
    Always great to see other Dutch people in this game!
    <a href=https://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?6439-18th-Mississippi-Infantry-Regiment&p=100048#post100048 target=_blank>https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...048#post100048</a>

Old guy not tech savvy.
    How to change Forum user name-currently my email address.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wwc809@gmail.com View Post
    Old guy not tech savvy.
    How to change Forum user name-currently my email address.
    Thanks
    Hi there!

We do not support forum name changes as they are the main identifier of people on the forum. Everything else (avatars, signatures, profile images, etc) can be changed.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I'd say delete the account and start over.

Greetings Gents, New to the forum and looking forward to offering my service. Just wanted to double check, that War of Rights on Steam is ready for purchase and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Private Panties View Post
    Greetings Gents, New to the forum and looking forward to offering my service. Just wanted to double check, that War of Rights on Steam is ready for purchase and play.
    Yes it is and the game is great! One thing I would recommend is that you check the system requirements to make sure you can run it. There have been many people who have bought it just to find out they couldn't play ot.

If all those things are good for you and your looking to join a great CSA regiment I would love for you to look up the 6th LA and see if it suits your fancy.

If not you can still ask me a question and I will try to help or many of the others in the community as well. You will find there are many helpful players here

I am still unable to create posts, I have emailed admin weeks prior is there a thread where us peasants should post to rectify this?

Quote Originally Posted by themattymoose View Post
    I am still unable to create posts, I have emailed admin weeks prior is there a thread where us peasants should post to rectify this?
    If they can see you from their ivory tower maybe they will come down and bestow the power to create posts upon you peasant.