Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday_161531 View Post
    I used a product called: "PC Cleaner" but that didn't restore game audio to my WoR.
    Is "PC Cleaner" the same thing as "Crap Cleaner"?

Thank you,

Doc_Holliday_161531
    No pc cleaner is not the same as crap cleaner

https://www.pchelpsoft.com/products/pc-cleaner/

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download
    Last edited by DeViL; 12-09-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL View Post
    hi from Australia and thanks for creating this game. I see i can post in topics but cant create posts ? how can that be fixed?
    If I remember correctly you must have at least 10 posts on already created topics before you can create one yourself.

Hey fellas. After a long hiatus, I decided to check the forums again and I had a question.
    Is it possible to change our user names on the forum? I'm no longer with a unit so I'd like to edit that part out of my name.
    Or do I have to re-reg? Id' hate to lose my join history date here having to do that though.

Thanks for any info!

Quote Originally Posted by 69thNY_Jedidiah_Longtree View Post
    Hey fellas. After a long hiatus, I decided to check the forums again and I had a question.
    Is it possible to change our user names on the forum? I'm no longer with a unit so I'd like to edit that part out of my name.
    Or do I have to re-reg? Id' hate to lose my join history date here having to do that though.

Thanks for any info!
    Sorry, no. But I see nothing wrong with paying homage to a historical regiment in your username, either!

Hey All,

Just want to say Hi and HOLY CRAP!!!!!! How come I didn't know about this game until about three weeks ago? Really? With all the ACW stuff I've been involved in, and I didn't know about this? WOW!!!!!

Okay, some background - On many other boards I am Jack O'Neill. I spent 20+ years as a ACW reenactor on both sides. I served in the 47th VA. Company I, 17th Mississippi, Company A, 14th Indiana, Company G, 125th Illinois, Company A, 7th West (BY God) Virginia, Company B.
    I have been a Private, Corporal, Company Ist. Sergeant, Brigade Sergeant major, 2nd. Lieutenant (Company Commander), Captain (Company Commander and/or Brigade Aide-de-camp), Major Commanding a 4 Company Yankee Battalion, and occasionally Brigade Commander when other Officers didn't show up.
    I have been heavily involved in the Scourge of War ACW series, (Including working on Alessillo's brilliant Blenheim Mod, A Napoleonic Mod based on the 1809 campaign, my own 18th Century Mod, using my Friend Alessillo's sprites), and writing numerous articles and more Mods and Orders of Battle than I can remember.
    That being said, this game looks fantastic!!!! It's like reenacting on a computer. I should pick it up in a day or two, then I'm in.

Thanks for letting me ramble a bit.

Jack "way to excited about this" O'Neill

Also, forgot this. I put in 12 years in the US Marine Corps.

Jack

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

CSA Brigadier General

Wanted to say hi. Well, I'v been playing since the launching on steam, but well, never took time to come here, so here i'am.
    Hello guys.
    Last edited by Tomato Girl; 10-10-2022 at 12:45 PM.

Welcome to the community!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato Girl View Post
    Wanted to say hi. Well, I'v been playing since the launching on steam, but well, never took time to come here, so here i'am.
    Hello guys.
    Welcome.