Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

I've had my eye on this game for a couple of days, and, recently was able to donate on it's kickstarter as a Captain. I cannot wait for the Closed Alpha (If, quite hopefully, the kickstarter reaches it's goal).
    I feel as there is nothing else to say, so I bid everyone welcoming.

Hey all,

I too have joined the Captain's ranks. I've also formed the Purnell Legion, Company A. The Civil War is one of my favorite eras, and I first arrived in this genre through the 1st Reddit Brigade in the Napoleonic mod (haven't played with them in like three years though). Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

USA Major

Welcome Armyofancients1

I hope you will have a nice time here ^^

Hello everyone, I pledged through paypal, will I still receive the same kickstarter package?

hello everyone, I just pledged sergeant through paypal, will I still receive the same pack as kickstarter

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra___ View Post
    hello everyone, I just pledged sergeant through paypal, will I still receive the same pack as kickstarter
    Yeh, the paypal pledges are the same as Kickstarter!

Thanks for the welcome,for I am in the wilderness.I know nothing much about this style of game,nor about how to join a company,indeed if I need some form of experience to be allowed to join one,hope the old hands are helpful and patient.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by nicksamamyjake View Post
    Thanks for the welcome,for I am in the wilderness.I know nothing much about this style of game,nor about how to join a company,indeed if I need some form of experience to be allowed to join one,hope the old hands are helpful and patient.
    Welcome to the forum! Joining a company is quick and easy. Go to the "Companies" section of the thread, select which side you want to join, then find a company you like. Most of the companies have instructions on how to sign up. Follow the instructions of your selected company, and that's that!
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rithal View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Joining a company is quick and easy. Go to the "Companies" section of the thread, select which side you want to join, then find a company you like. Most of the companies have instructions on how to sign up. Follow the instructions of your selected company, and that's that!
    UNLESS of course you want to start your own ... Then its a bit more complicated.

CSA Captain

Morning all