Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

I believe I've stumbled across some of your videos before Olav. Welcome to the forum.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

Hello! My names Dominic, been a follower of War of Rights for over two years now but just donated and joined the forums today. Huge civil war buff, always reading up. Been playing Artillery in Mount and Blade: Warband North and South for years now, thinking I'll join an arty company here but not sure yet. Try and convince me . Live in New Jersey but have played Confederacy my whole NaS career. Would love to join a dedicated Company where I can make real friends I can **** around with even when not playing. Love investing my life in realistic war games, of course. Work alot and have classes but definitely willing to play whenever I'm free.
    Last edited by DomGrazi1; 01-25-2017 at 06:57 PM.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by DomGrazi1 View Post
    Hello! My names Dominic, been a follower of War of Rights for over two years now but just donated and joined the forums today. Huge civil war buff, always reading up. Been playing Artillery in Mount and Blade: Warband North and South for years now, thinking I'll join an arty company here but not sure yet. Try and convince me . Live in New Jersey but have played Confederacy my whole NaS career. Would love to join a dedicated Company where I can make real friends I can **** around with even when not playing. Love investing my life in realistic war games, of course. Work alot and have classes but definitely willing to play whenever I'm free.
    Hello and Welcome to WoR.

CSA Captain

Hey man, welcome to the forums and the game! I'm sure I'll see you on a server soon enough. I may be able to help you out with a company if you're interested, pm me for some more info and if you have questions!

See you on the field.
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Welcome brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cb99 View Post
    Just saying Hi,
    Discovered the project today and looking forward to "hands on" in due time.

Also a question,
    I did now also buy to my "kid" (not so young) the Sergeant option,
    So it's two different purchases on the same paying paypal e-mail address, I hope that will work out with keys once the closed beta starts.

-cb99
    Should not be a problem I believe if it is for two different Steam accounts.
    You pay for two separate steam accounts. Only the same IP address but still does not have to matter because you paid for both.
    Last edited by Leifr; 01-27-2017 at 11:49 AM.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Good Morning to everyone,

My name is Francisco. I am a native Texan that ended up just outside of Atlanta, GA after my time in the active duty military. I stumbled upon this beauty of a game by chance just yesterday and instantly decided to pledge. I am looking to fight the good fight for southern rights ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post

My name is Francisco. I am a native Texan that ended up just outside of Atlanta, GA after my time in the active duty military. I stumbled upon this beauty of a game by chance just yesterday and instantly decided to pledge. I am looking to fight the good fight for southern rights ;-)
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for supporting the development of the game!

Looking forward to be seeing you in-game.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Welcome to War of Rights! Thank you for serving as well. It's also good to see another southerner take up the cause, see you on the field!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post

Welcome!

CSA Major

Welcome, welcome one and all!