Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Bit late is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Bit late is it not?
    Better late than never.

- Trusty

Welcome all!

Welcome all to the forums, I am going to advertise this game in development in a moment and possibly donate, I intend to stay with use through the development of the game, mainly in the benefit of seeing a new FPS game with amazing gameplay and high graphics at the end of it, it would be great if I could also make a regiment for my clan on this when the time comes.

A few things I need to point out:

1) The title on your homepage says War Of Rights instead of War of Rights, fix it

2) You need advertisement! I will help out where I can, but you need advertisement, I can do YouTube videos etc at high quality if you want me to.

3) Can you get this game on Steam with VAC protection, you can use Steam Greenlight, we don't need people hacking in the game, VAC is a big deterant to that as they can have their Steam account banned.

4) You need to include a zombie mode that other games like this, such as Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars that don't have at a complete enough level to say they do. The ability to start with a lot of players that are human and when they die they become a zombie and the humans have to survive the time limit, you have guns vs zombies, but make the zombies capable of winning but at the same not overpowering, this would really attract players to your game, including my entire clan.

My clan is at https://legionsofgames.com if you wanted to know.
    Last edited by Zevrow; 04-05-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    Zevrow

Welcome to the WoR forum!

Thank you for pointing out the title. It has been fixed now. :P

We most certainly need to advertise a lot more at some point. It's not a huge priority at the moment though since we're still quite far from any sort of release.

We're still talking about what distributor to go with, but steam would be a good bet.

and lastly the zombie mode... I'm sorry but we wouldn't want to create something like that. We're here for the realism and historical accuracy, not zombies! There's plenty of upcoming zombie inspired games/mods around (especially since it all went crazy with DayZ).

- Trusty

Can you make the game moddable for the zombie mode then?
    Zevrow

Quote Originally Posted by Zevrow View Post
    Can you make the game moddable for the zombie mode then?
    It's not set in stone yet but most likely.

- Trusty

Can you move this post to the Welcome to the forum! forum as I didn't see it until now please. It will make the forum look more sorted.
    Zevrow

Hello everyone! Everything seems to be going well already I see?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordo View Post
    Hello everyone! Everything seems to be going well already I see?
    Indeed it is! Welcome to the forum.

- Trusty

Hello! This game is looking great so far and I am looking forward to it, keep up the good work