Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by holcombeguard62 View Post
    What is the best way to join an active company, that does things the right way?
    Start by looking at their recruitment posts. They usually will tell a little about themselves. Then talk to the company Captain or someone and maybe try to attend one of their drills before really joining. Then you can see how they do things. Most will be more than happy to have you attend.

Delaware/Origonally from Maryland until 4 years ago
    Thank you for the info gentlemen! rbsmith7, thank you for the invite, I'll be sure to add you on steam
    For my GGG Uncle John Thurston 7th Virginia Infantry Co. I Holcombe Guards,
    Wounded and taken prisoner 3 July 1863 Gettysburg, Pa

Delaware/Origonally from Maryland until 4 years ago
    I have another dumb question, sorry for all of the questions. But I've been watching videos on YouTube and I've noticed that every person has a different look. Are we able to customize our soldier, or is it picked randomly? Again sorry for all of the questions, but I'm a newbie and I'm trying to figure all of this out. Thanks in advance
    For my GGG Uncle John Thurston 7th Virginia Infantry Co. I Holcombe Guards,
    Wounded and taken prisoner 3 July 1863 Gettysburg, Pa

CSA Colonel

Currently your in game appearance is random.

Apparently I cant make a suggestion. But I suggest 14th Ohio Infantry Regiment because it was a large amount of troops came from here. From Camp Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by 419ArmyGuy727 View Post
    Apparently I cant make a suggestion. But I suggest 14th Ohio Infantry Regiment because it was a large amount of troops came from here. From Camp Lucas.
    Welcome.

The game is about the Maryland Campaign of 1862 (Battle of Antietam, Harpers Ferry).
    The 14th Ohio fought in the western theatre (Kentucky, Tennessee), so you won't see the 14th Ohio in our game, sorry

USA Captain

Quick Play

Hello there is there like an option to play a quick match so you don't need to wait for the weekend to battle. Like an active lobby option? Also how do you join a company?
    Last edited by Glory; 06-27-2018 at 02:14 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    Hello there is there like an option to play a quick match so you don't need to wait for the weekend to battle. Like an active lobby option? Also how do you join a company?
    You dont have to wait till the weekend to play, weekdays usually get between 20-40 people on some nights. You can join a company by talking to them in game, enlisting on the forums threads or joining a company on the company tool.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    There is no AI with this game, there is no single player option, it is strictly mp, so the only way to get into a "match" is to find a server with an population.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by 419ArmyGuy727 View Post
    If you're suggesting an active in-game Ohio regiment is needed then I agree with you. When I visit Antietam the fields are covered with Ohio monuments at Bloody Lane where the 8th fought and near the Otto Farm fields beyond Burnside Bridge where the 11th, 12th, 23rd, 28th, 30th and 36th Ohio regiments fought bravely. Ohio troops played important roles in the battle and are under-represented and please know it's one of the reasons why I recently formed the 8th Ohio.