Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt. Dane Karlsen View Post
    Welcome to the party. From a total sane & sober Dane
    Haha I see you are a Union soldier? So sane and sober against a crazy Nutcase it is.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RealNutcase View Post
    Haha I see you are a Union soldier? So sane and sober against a crazy Nutcase it is.
    Just like in 92. just like in 92

Hello! Little late to the party but here I am! Looking forward to some battles.

Hello i am wondering if any one
    would like to join my company

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hello gents.

Just wanted to welcome any new users to the War of Rights forum. I't pretty quiet here at the moment but things will pick up going forward, I can promise you that.

I hope you'll all join in with your ideas and feedback.

Thanks for reading and again, welcome to the WoR forum!

- Trusty
    I can't post a thread so I'll ask here.

I was banned from a server, not sure why. But it happened right after I said something along the lines of ''It's near impossible to play this game, it crashes and crashes and crashed and when I finally can join there is no voice sound''.
    If I was banned for this I find it to be highly unprofessional to ban players who have a purchased a product and wishes to critique it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfozzy View Post
    I can't post a thread so I'll ask here.

I was banned from a server, not sure why. But it happened right after I said something along the lines of ''It's near impossible to play this game, it crashes and crashes and crashed and when I finally can join there is no voice sound''.
    If I was banned for this I find it to be highly unprofessional to ban players who have a purchased a product and wishes to critique it.
    What was the server? If you remember, and it is possible you were banned by accident due to the nature of how you ban someone.

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    What was the server? If you remember, and it is possible you were banned by accident due to the nature of how you ban someone.
    Well I can't see the server anymore. It's the one that is online now with 120+ players.
    The ban happend literally 10 seconds after I made my statement critiquing the game crashes that I experienced. So I'm fairly certain it was not an accident.

CSA Major

there were a lot of server issues and crashes yesterday booting mass groups of players or servers crashing themselves then not able to see in server browser, that could have been the case with what happened to you as it happened to many yesterday because I see nothing wrong with what you said to warrant a kick/ban from that particular server.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

This was a few hours ago, not yesterday

Yeah indeed there are lots of isseus now with servers. Heard they are working on it, but you all know it is between Xmass and new year, so I wonder how many are working now. Can only hope for a hotfix very soon.