Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 765

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

  1. #661
    Moderator

    CSA Major

    Leifr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,268
    You need a minimum of ten posts if I recall.

  2. #662

    USA Major

    DTC SPYKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Finger Lakes New York
    Posts
    17
    Get good you kangaroo skrub

  3. #663

    Talking

    10 reply posts?

    So I have to chime in on other's statements before I can add my own? What kinda commie talk is that?

    Please Admins I am the best of boys, please consider this 2 of 10.

  4. #664

    USA General of the Army

    A. P. Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Posts
    3,390
    Quote Originally Posted by themattymoose View Post
    10 reply posts?

    So I have to chime in on other's statements before I can add my own? What kinda commie talk is that?

    Please Admins I am the best of boys, please consider this 2 of 10.
    It's not commie talk. It's a deterrent to prevent one time spammers from creating spam threads.

  5. #665
    Private Panties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3
    Thank you for the kind welcome and info about the 6th LA. Cheers

  6. #666
    I couldn't find anywhere else to post so this I'm going to do it here.

    Thank you for your hard work in creating this awesome game. Thank you to the rest of the community who help in game and within these forums. Thank you for not being assholes. I am Cpt. Billy Jim Bob Jr. of 1st Virginia Company C, if anyone one would like to kill me in game or join me on the CSA side.

  7. #667

    USA General of the Army

    A. P. Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Posts
    3,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr View Post
    I couldn't find anywhere else to post so this I'm going to do it here.

    Thank you for your hard work in creating this awesome game. Thank you to the rest of the community who help in game and within these forums. Thank you for not being assholes. I am Cpt. Billy Jim Bob Jr. of 1st Virginia Company C, if anyone one would like to kill me in game or join me on the CSA side.
    Try here:

    https://www.warofrightsforum.com/for...p?35-Companies

  8. #668

  9. #669
    First time official forum poster, long time player. Hoping to improve WoR for everyone.

  10. #670

    CSA Captain

    Saris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East Texas
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by zzman305 View Post
    First time official forum poster, long time player. Hoping to improve WoR for everyone.
    Welcome
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •