Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Hi all, looking forward to see you all on the battlefield and exchange some bullets!
    Last edited by [52ndNY] Michael O`Keefe; 08-21-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Hello, long time lurker finally signed up to the forum. I must say gentlemen - really enjoying what you've done so far!

New member here hailing from Maryland.

Also prior reenacting experience doing ACW and WW2.

23rd Birney's Zouaves, 1st MD Artillery - ACW

1st FallschirmPionier Btn, 52nd Soviet Guard, USCG Crew - WW2

i am fairly new but dont have not joined company is there a way to get password for these events?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Adlerwar View Post
    i am fairly new but dont have not joined company is there a way to get password for these events?
    Join a company that goes to those events. If you're North American, 1st Texas plays every saturday and sunday in those locked events, if you want to join, add me on steam! [1stTX.F] Cpt. Safoo
    Last edited by Saris; 10-21-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Drill camps

Drill camps. What's the secret about where the targets are or, why is it so hard to find them? For crying out loud, I just wanted to spend some free time practicing shooting and I went in three different drill camps all showing the firing range are west-ish of the camp, and I can't find any of them. Is it too much to ask that you have a firing range that doesn't take a compass,sextant and a Sherpa team to find? It shouldn't take all my stamina running around just wanting to practice shooting. I get you want immersion, but christ. Getting on my last grump, it is.

USA Brigadier General

press "T". A symbol should show up which flies over the shooting range
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpytoo View Post
    Drill camps. What's the secret about where the targets are or, why is it so hard to find them? For crying out loud, I just wanted to spend some free time practicing shooting and I went in three different drill camps all showing the firing range are west-ish of the camp, and I can't find any of them. Is it too much to ask that you have a firing range that doesn't take a compass,sextant and a Sherpa team to find? It shouldn't take all my stamina running around just wanting to practice shooting. I get you want immersion, but christ. Getting on my last grump, it is.
    Like Maximus said, T is one of the most usefull buttons in the game
    Even on the battle maps, T is your button.

USA General of the Army

I just wish WOR gave US the people, the OPTION of Pressing T key, leaving up names and information as LONG AS WE WANT to keep the information DISPLAYED, versus having to keep hitting the T key every 30 seconds. giving US the players the ability to turn on and off the T key attributes, or is this one of those WOR ways and dont ask again?

USA General of the Army

Sometime the T key doesn't work on the Drill Camp. I ran into this issue the other night where neither the rifle range or the melee area showed up.