Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

What can I say but WOW. I cannot believe I've never have heard of this game till today. I'm a huge Civil War buff and have been to almost every battlefield in the Western theater and to a few in the Eastern theater, with many more to mark off my list. This game scratches an itch I didn't know I had, thank you. The game so far is great, even being in alpha. Looking forward to see where this game goes and see the growth of it's community.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderjames View Post
    What can I say but WOW. I cannot believe I've never have heard of this game till today. I'm a huge Civil War buff and have been to almost every battlefield in the Western theater and to a few in the Eastern theater, with many more to mark off my list. This game scratches an itch I didn't know I had, thank you. The game so far is great, even being in alpha. Looking forward to see where this game goes and see the growth of it's community.
    Welcome to War of Rights! I'm thrilled to see another Civil War buff join our ranks.

Just came across the youtube video of one of your 150player events. I was hooked instantly and bought it. Currently downloading! Cant wait. Whats the trick to getting in discord? I dont see anyone in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BennnyGee View Post
    Just came across the youtube video of one of your 150player events. I was hooked instantly and bought it. Currently downloading! Cant wait. Whats the trick to getting in discord? I dont see anyone in there.
    Looks like you made it to the Discord. I only rarely see anyone in the VOIP, if that's what you mean. Welcome to War of Rights!

Hello all. I'm new one here! I have find you at google search I'm glad to join you! :з
    Last edited by LucasStewart; 05-17-2021 at 06:16 PM.

So glad to finaly find this game and the French community (Cobb's Legion)

I played Planetside 2, because my older son looks at alot of games mainly to see what is "out there," because he is a programmer. I got to be Friends with another player there, and watched him also play WoR and "had to" get it too.

How do I download Crap Cleaner; How is it employed? How can I tell Crap Cleaner has completed its work?
    Thanks,
    Doc_ Holliday_161531

Question How do I download & use "Crap Cleaner"?

I used a product called: "PC Cleaner" but that didn't restore game audio to my WoR.
    Is "PC Cleaner" the same thing as "Crap Cleaner"?

Thank you,

Doc_Holliday_161531

hi from Australia and thanks for creating this game. I see i can post in topics but cant create posts ? how can that be fixed?