Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to upload error logs: WoR Error Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hello,

Please use the error reporter at: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter after you've crashed and we'll look at your logs.

- Trusty
    I sent in a report earlier. I seem to have found a workaround to stop the crashing if someone else with this problem is reading this. Moving the game to the C drive, running the vc_redist and DirectX installers, and turning every in game graphical setting to low. Was able to play an entire match after that.

CSA Captain

i havent seen that you guys have replied. I sent a report too, but i was just curiuos to know if my VRAM of my graphic card is just running full...which i assume heavily
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

CSA Major

The URL (https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter) appears to be redirecting back to the homepage, making the tool inaccessible.
    "Ya know, the yanks could have won at Chancellorsville if Hooker didn't crash mid-battle."

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Use the file in your program folder.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Use the file in your program folder.
    Same result as before.
    "Ya know, the yanks could have won at Chancellorsville if Hooker didn't crash mid-battle."

Hello.

Thanks for letting us know. The website was set to redirect you back to the frontpage when the webserver was about to run out of space, but since the error reporter was added, we've gotten a lot more space on the webserver and the threshold for the Error Reporter has now been increased and it should be working again, keep those logs coming