Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health

CSA Sergeant

Health

Does anybody know how hard it is to kill someone? Probably everything is a 1 shot kill right?

From what the trailer shows, yes.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

1 shot one kill is what it looks like... but may be a lot of blood with a leg or foot hit..

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

From what the Devs have said, it should be a one hit kill, but there will be blood spatter meaning it might look like your hit, but its just the guy next to you from my understanding.
    CSheffield
    "Captain Fork"

-Farbs must be destroyed

CSA Major

Hopefully the melee isnt a 1 hit kill, otherwise i could see a lot of spam with swords

Bayonets should be a 1 hit/stab kill. You are not going to be fighting for very long when you have a 3 sided piece of steel thrust into your lung.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

i hope they add a valor system or something that allows you to take multiple hits before you hit the floor

Overton Hood Gun For Hire

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave".- Thomas Jonathan Jackson

Journalist

Quote Originally Posted by Burger Rambo View Post
    Bayonets should be a 1 hit/stab kill. You are not going to be fighting for very long when you have a 3 sided piece of steel thrust into your lung.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram Lee View Post
    i hope they add a valor system or something that allows you to take multiple hits before you hit the floor
    Sorry Hiram, but I've gotta agree with the three-sided-piece-of-steel thing.

And as for getting shot, bones could be shattered in one hit. I don't think many people would be able to keep fighting after that.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

You catch a minie ball? Congratulations. You scored a touchdown... and also you are most certainly dead. XD
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

as for the bayonet i completeley agree how ever there are multiple stories of men being shot and continuing on with a side arm or so or at least allow th flagmen to take a few extra shots

and as for the system someone whos not very cant take more than 1 hit someone whos very goo might take 2 and then theirs kill zones so a bullet right in the chest will kill where just slightly lower he can continue for a bit
    its mostly to help with company wipes a seen in the us officer corps video were all but were killed

Overton Hood Gun For Hire

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave".- Thomas Jonathan Jackson