View Poll Results: Should we have a canteen system to go with the fatigue system.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES (Every 5 minutes or so)

0 0%
  • NO (No more micro mechanics :P)

9 75.00%
  • YES (Every 10 minutes or so)

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Stupid Micro Mechanic Idea) Drinking From Canteen Helping Fatigue?

Lightbulb (Stupid Micro Mechanic Idea) Drinking From Canteen Helping Fatigue?

Now I myself like realism, yet hate micro mechanics. It's also just more work for the developers, but if any of you have reenacted you should know that you can get winded or thirsty very quickly. Now it may be best to leave this out of the game, but what if we had to (every 5-10 minutes or so) take a quick drink from the canteen? Not often enough to get annoying but a couple times a battle wouldn't be so bad if it was quick. And it would add to the realism.

So what do you think? Should we have another micro mechanic that just adds more work for the developers or would it be really worth it? Honestly based on what I have said in the past, even me stating the idea is hypocritical.

USA Brigadier General

It could be used to refill stamina. So it's useful if it were to be implemented, but would be more work for the devs. I wouldn't mind seeing it, but can live without it

USA General of the Army

I literally said that I was being a hypocrite, no need to point it out XD "Honestly based on what I have said in the past, even me stating the idea is hypocritical."
    Last edited by Grizzly; 07-07-2016 at 07:05 AM.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I literally said that I was being a hypocrite, no need to point it out XD
    I know, I'm just reinforcing the sheer idiocy of this hypocrisy. Pointed out or not.

X'D I won't argue with that lol. But I hope you read what I wrote to go with the poll previously.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 07-07-2016 at 07:20 AM.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

i think it should be a emote
    as i know think they are planin to put that in so it ouldnt be bad and you could have the entire company hydrate after a long engagement

Overton Hood Gun For Hire

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave".- Thomas Jonathan Jackson

CSA Captain

Yeah......This looks really badly on you...

USA Captain

"Stop suggesting micro mechanics!! They are stupid let the devs complete the game"

Like dood r u kidding meh?¿

CSA Captain

rekt