Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Recruiting for Co. A of the 7th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    Just because of ones age and the fact of you running a company does not make them a good leader. you could see a 40 year old man who knows a lot about the civil war sitting with only 2 or 3 people in his company and you could have a kid who for the past 5 minutes has been looking at the game trailer and thought it was cool and menages to get 40 people behind him!

Also for just a head note, if you want to make a point don't use yourself as an example as it can turn and bite u in the ass!

just my POV

Best of luck on the company tho hope to see you on the field!

-Mac
    That is a respectable point of view Mac and I completely agree with you. I think I'm an okay leader but my opinion really isn't up for sale is it? After all, it is my opinion. If he wants to get a good idea of what I'm like, he can go to the others in my company. I do like to run things more democratically than others, for instance, and I value experience and talent that I do social standing.

Edit: Whoops, I used myself as an example. . Better watch my ass from now on! Yeah, if you want to get a good idea of what I'm like, just go talk to the others in my company.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Greene View Post
    That is a respectable point of view Mac and I completely agree with you. I think I'm an okay leader but my opinion really isn't up for sale is it? After all, it is my opinion. If he wants to get a good idea of what I'm like, he can go to the others in my company. I do like to run things more democratically than others, for instance, and I value experience and talent that I do social standing.

Edit: Whoops, I used myself as an example. . Better watch my ass from now on! Yeah, if you want to get a good idea of what I'm like, just go talk to the others in my company.
    it's always better to use evidence or sources (people,books ect.) when saying stuff as it adds more of a backing! (For the love of god don't use wiki!)

-Mac
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    it's always better to use evidence or sources (people,books ect.) when saying stuff as it adds more of a backing! (For the love of god don't use wiki!)

-Mac
    True, true.

USA Brigadier General

Gentlemen this thread is for recruitment only and not to poke fun at other players.

Welcome to the 7th Wisconsin Infantry Co. A Creepers.

USA Captain

He's fine Jeepers. All he's doing is bringing up some valid points

USA Brigadier General

http://7thwicoa.my-free.website/ webpage of 7th Wisconsin Company A. Officially launched.

USA Captain

We are still recruiting! Come on! Don't be shy!