Thread: Settings config, where is it?

CSA Lieutenant General

Settings config, where is it?

So I've wanted to manually tinker with my settings config, but I just can't find it.

The reason is in-game the vsync option is bugged and it's forced on (is this intentional right now?).

The only thing I've found related to the settings is in \War of Rights\Engine\Config\CVarGroups
    however this appears to allow you to customize the individual presets (low-medium-high-extreme), what I'm looking for is the actual config file that holds your current settings.

Upon further research the default cvar for vsync in cryengine games is r_VSync now if you do a filesearch the only file containing that cvar is my game.log file and it says: [flow] Cannot find console variable 'r_VSync '
    Last edited by FanaticDK; 07-26-2016 at 09:49 AM.

USA Captain

id like to know this aswell, when i change my graphics options in game it dosent save them (damn motion blur!)

If you create an autoexec.cfg inside of the War of Rights installation folder, you can write commands in there. Make sure your file extensions are on and you dont end up calling the file something like autoexec.cfg.txt

It's usually found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\War of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    If you create an autoexec.cfg inside of the War of Rights installation folder, you can write commands in there. Make sure your file extensions are on and you dont end up calling the file something like autoexec.cfg.txt

It's usually found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\War of Rights
    I have had no luck getting my nickname to change upon loading the game.

<22:42:07> [CONSOLE] Executing console command 'exec autoexec.cfg'
    <22:42:07> Executing console batch file (try game,config,root): "autoexec.cfg" found in ./autoexec.cfg ...
    <22:42:07> cl_nickname = V-[1stMA.A]PFC.NinjaGaijin [DUMPTODISK]

name="name"
    and
    cl_nickname="name"
    both do not seem to work in autoexec.cfg.

Any ideas?