Thread: Union Drill Camp | Firing & Line Maneuvers - Video by RenzoLeBenzo

USA Captain

Video Outtakes of the Game | Line & Fire Maneuvers - Video by RenzoLeBenzo

Just some clips I took yesterday with some of the people on the server. Did some fire and line formations and took a nice stroll through the woods. Was a bit buggy but hey... it's only in Alpha.

Wanna thank those who helped me make this tiny short film and if I didn't put your name in the credits then shoot me a PM on the forums and give me your in-game name in the video and I'll add you into the description.

Enjoy! Sincerely, 1stMN Renzo.

Last edited by RenzoLeBenzo; 07-26-2016 at 07:38 PM.

CSA Captain

hey its me :P since I crashed half way through most of my screenshots didn't save but here are my two favourites 19.jpg45.jpg

I was the Zouave BeroTheGreat

USA Captain

Alright man, I'll add you into the description of the video.

CSA Captain

Gaines, Sir Doctor Professor (me) and Sharpe1815 (my 2nd Lieutenant) both participated. Calling the video '1st Minnesota Battalion | War of Rights | Firing & Line Maneuvers' seems presumptuous at best being that many other units were involved in the making of the contents of the video. Being that we put our effort into the video as well, it's only fair that you include a link to our company in the video description. We're the 97thNY Co. F and our thread can be found here: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...ork-Volunteers . Perhaps you can write:

Wanting to join the 97thNY Co. F.? We partake in North & South events and soon to come, War of Rights events.

Add "Gaines, Sir Doctor Professor" (without the quote marks) on Steam!
    Last edited by Sir Doctor Professor; 07-27-2016 at 12:56 AM.
    Captain William Clark Falkner
    2nd Mississippi
    Company F

"I'll tell you what war is about, you've got to kill people, and when you've killed enough they stop fighting." - Curtis LeMay
    "Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." - Napoleon I
    "Cowards die many times before their actual deaths." - Julius Caesar

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Doctor Professor View Post
    Gaines, Sir Doctor Professor (me) and Sharpe1815 (my 2nd Lieutenant) both participated. Calling the video '1st Minnesota Battalion | War of Rights | Firing & Line Maneuvers' seems presumptuous at best being that many other units were involved in the making of the contents of the video. Being that we put our effort into the video as well, it's only fair that you include a link to our company in the video description. We're the 97thNY Co. F and our thread can be found here: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...ork-Volunteers . Perhaps you can write:

Wanting to join the 97thNY Co. F.? We partake in North & South events and soon to come, War of Rights events.

Add "Gaines, Sir Doctor Professor" (without the quote marks) on Steam!
    Fair enough.

CSA Major

Great video and well done! It is time for the confederates to really train their militia into fighting companies. This can get ugly!