Thread: Company Video Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LTC Philip A. Work View Post
    Here is a novel idea, why don't the currently active companies work together to produce a trailer video. Working together would both produce a better quality video (larger lines, more to work with) and it could be the start of a dialogue between comapnies that otherwise would not have interaction, at least this early during development.
    This is what alot of sensible unit leaders have been suggesting to do instead from the beginning. I think that if the devs really want to show the face of the community then we should simply set a date and time, get everyone on, and demonstrate a large number of players working together and having a good time. Then, all the participating companies could get credit, even the ones who don't have alot of Captain backers with quadruple digit rigs, that way, the whole community could be promoted. Having companies make videos with three to six people in them would never be able to achieve the same amount as an organised video event with dozens of players would anyway.
    Last edited by Sir Doctor Professor; 07-27-2016 at 06:18 PM.
    Captain William Clark Falkner
    2nd Mississippi
    Company F

"I'll tell you what war is about, you've got to kill people, and when you've killed enough they stop fighting." - Curtis LeMay
    "Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." - Napoleon I
    "Cowards die many times before their actual deaths." - Julius Caesar