Thread: Question/Conversation time

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Question/Conversation time

I feel like this forum needs some livening up. So, everyone tell us what the first thing you will do once you get the game. This next question is for the devs. When do you think we can see another dev blog?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRithal View Post
    I feel like this forum needs some livening up. So, everyone tell us what the first thing you will do once you get the game. This next question is for the devs. When do you think we can see another dev blog?
    I'll be pinching myself in the arm, making sure it's not just the same dream of mine I've had for years. In terms of the next field report - expect a somewhat quiet month. We're currently working on getting partly funded so it's an extremely exciting time for us, but more on that matter later.

- Trusty

First thing I am going to do when I get the game is apply lotion to my nipples.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

XD To each his own. I will most likely not be applying lotion to any parts of my body, as I will be deeply involved in killing virtual soldiers...

CSA Captain

The first thing i am going do to is making myself familiar to keyboard setting and the shooting stuff, maybe some guys wearing those fancy blue uniforms are going to participate ?
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

Will there be any trench warfare in the game like Petersburg or Cold Harbor? Some screens from Spotsylvania map from an unfinished mod, I'd love to play something like this with hundreds of players:

Last edited by GenCorcoran; 09-01-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenCorcoran View Post
    Will there be any trench warfare in the game like Petersburg or Cold Harbor? Some screens from Spotsylvania map from an unfinished mod, I'd love to play something like this with hundreds of players:

That is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by GenCorcoran View Post

Hello Corcoran.

War of Rights is about the Maryland Campaign of 1862. There was no trench warfare in any of those battles.
    You could name the Bloody Lane as a trench somehow, but it was just a natural road

Pretty good answer Antietam is the best choice, here's a pic of our Antietam Burnside bridge map, graphics were fancy at the time:

Note the rifle pit on Confederate side, I mentioned this in another post. I'd love to play the WoR version when it comes out.

More

From a rifle pit:

Last edited by GenCorcoran; 09-02-2014 at 12:45 PM.