Thread: Adjustable Rear Sights?

Adjustable Rear Sights?

I'm new to this forum and I was enjoying looking at the game and the play of everything.

What about adjustable rear sights helping you to shoot at different ranges with better precision, the rifles have the rear sight so why not use it like they did in combat?
    Let's say 100-600m which was fairly standard combat ranges for the civil war, also what about fixable bayonets so your rifle isn't too top heavy when firing at long ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleakie View Post
    I'm new to this forum and I was enjoying looking at the game and the play of everything.

What about adjustable rear sights helping you to shoot at different ranges with better precision, the rifles have the rear sight so why not use it like they did in combat?
    Let's say 100-600m which was fairly standard combat ranges for the civil war, also what about fixable bayonets so your rifle isn't too top heavy when firing at long ranges.
    Welcome to the forum.

Those are features we do indeed intend to include in WoR.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Those are features we do indeed intend to include in WoR.

- Trusty
    You are my hero! <3

Indeed a hero.... the only game i know of and has this feuture is red orchestra... i am getting more and more excited about WoR