Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magner's Graphics [Opens 15th]

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Chamberlain View Post
    This is nice stuff mate
    Many thanks!

For now I'm going to limit the initial requests to 5 for this week, with already 3 on an earlier list.
    The next 10 will be started on next Monday and so forth.
    I've had a rather important project come up recently which will require a good few days for this week.

If you are requesting something, make sure to read the section on the main post.

That is all, consider requests open!
    Last edited by Magner; 08-16-2016 at 03:43 AM.

CSA Colonel

Ok so I guess this is now 8/15/16. Magner I would like to request a header for the 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry. Here are some images.

@DomDowg, any style you want it in, such as previous ones, or something new?

Seems I can't edit the actual thread title properly, but the thread is open and all that, 4 more request spots open for this week.
    Make sure to post your requests here and not via PM, helps me a lot, thanks.
    Last edited by Magner; 08-15-2016 at 02:42 PM.

USA General of the Army

Magner, could I make a request for a set of signature templates please? Could I also possibly sought it out with you over steam please?

Sure thing, I'll let you know on Steam when I can start on your request!

USA General of the Army

Perfect! I'll be anxiously waiting your message!

hey, would it be possible to make a header picture for thread + signature that I could use myself? For the 44th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment Company A, "Ellsworth's Avengers". For the header, like if you could draw or make a nice HD version of a 44thNY regular pvt infantry man, reference that you could look at https://sparedshared9.files.wordpres.../06/un0230.jpg and http://www.histomin.com/hm%20journal...20York%20d.jpg like the ones you made above as you see. I leave it to you, however you would think the best the colors/ font etc. For my signature, maybe you could make an officer version of the 44thNY infantry like a Captain, or you could just use the header's picture and just insert a Captain shoulder pad on it, and saying "Captain" or something like that. You get the idea, if its not too hard, otherwise I leave it all up to your liking. Thanks!

CSA Colonel

Could you make something for the 2nd SC? For a painting look up "Valor in Grey painting Mort Kunstler" just go with a style you would like, just use that painting and a South Carolina flag please
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

@ThePatriot98 I can indeed do the header, but I'll have to hold the signature until next week if that's alright.

@Locke Added to the list.

1 more request spot open.

Quote Originally Posted by Magner View Post
    @ThePatriot98 I can indeed do the header, but I'll have to hold the signature until next week if that's alright.

@Locke Added to the list.

1 more request spot open.
    sounds good, thanks buddy.