Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Companies

USA Lieutenant General

Ghost Companies

I have been going through each and every company, and I have been seeing a lot of place holder companies or inactive companies. To make it easier on the mod team, If you reserve a company and it is just a place holder. I will give you two months to put info about your unit on the page. If you do not have info within that time frame your post will be deleted.

COMPANY ACTIVITY

If your company is inactive on the forums for 6 months - 1 year then a mod will comment and ask for a reply with in 7 days. If such mod does not get a reply within 7 days the thread will be deleted.

Thanks your mod team
    Last edited by Kyle422; 08-15-2016 at 09:32 PM.

CSA Captain

Good. I've been waiting for this.

USA Brigadier General

thanks. it's pretty annoying
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA Captain

This would make my job of being in charge of the company list easier, thanks Kyle.

USA Brigadier General

I can agree with this, currently we may have units that want to form under a certain company, but someone has already reserved it, but has yet to do anything. This is an idea i can get behind

CSA Colonel

Sorry about my thread, I'll start working on it tonight
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

USA Captain

This will definitely make things easier on everyone, especially the mod team. I know that I've been having trouble recruiting because a lot of people are in these "ghost companies" I feel. I do have to give a lot of credit to my Recruitment Sargent Jeeperswerewolf though for bringing in the recruits that I have for I don't have access to the game yet.

CSA Colonel

Yeah There are so many Confed companies that give this huge summary of the unit and stuff all this fancy stuff what the reserved but no men. And no one joins. Same with Union aswell.

USA Lieutenant General

If they have info on the forum page they will stay. Though ones that do not have any info and are just placeholders. If they do not have something posted with in two months of this post they will be deleted. I am doing this so I can keep the cluster of companies at a minimum.

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by DomDowg View Post
    Yeah There are so many Confed companies that give this huge summary of the unit and stuff all this fancy stuff what the reserved but no men. And no one joins. Same with Union aswell.

See the issue with that is these companies most of them with large summaries do have men in them. The CO's can be lazy at times and not post the roster. Though the roster would be helpful so we can see how many guys you have in your unit. Though we would prefer that you not just place names to make your company look big when it only has 2 or 3 guys for example.