Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Event List - For Alpha Tester

  1. #11

    CSA Captain

    Timothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    42nd Virginia Infantry Weekly Training

    -Side: Confederate... wait... there's another side? Rebel Pride
    -Server: NA CSA
    -Time: 9:00 pm Eastern Standard (Fridays) 7:30 pm Est (Mondays)
    -Day: Fridays, Mondays
    -Hoster: 42nd Virginia Infantry

    Also Join the 42nd Virginia and the 1st Texas for weekly Line Battle events, reenactor style (Where we cant kill each other but its still fun), Mondays at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time!
    Richard Cooper, 37th Virginia Infantry, Company A

  2. #12

    USA Brigadier General

    Maximus Decimus Meridius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    42nd Pennsylvania Weekly Training Event

    - Side: USA
    - Server: EU
    - time (with timezone): 5pm Central European Summer Time
    - day(s): Saturday
    - Hoster: Maj. Roy Stone
    Added

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    42nd Virginia Infantry Weekly Training

    -Side: Confederate... wait... there's another side? Rebel Pride
    -Server: NA CSA
    -Time: 9:00 pm Eastern Standard (Fridays) 7:30 pm Est (Mondays)
    -Day: Fridays, Mondays
    -Hoster: 42nd Virginia Infantry

    Also Join the 42nd Virginia and the 1st Texas for weekly Line Battle events, reenactor style (Where we cant kill each other but its still fun), Mondays at 8:30 Eastern Standard Time!
    declined. Give me a link to your hoster (company thread or officer).
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02


  3. #13

    USA Captain


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    23
    Was going to make a post like this...but you got it just fine nice going!

  4. #14

    USA Brigadier General

    Maximus Decimus Meridius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by JulietPapaOscar View Post
    Was going to make a post like this...but you got it just fine nice going!
    thanks
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02


  5. #15

    CSA Captain

    Timothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Wait.... Im so confused, why was our post declined?
    Richard Cooper, 37th Virginia Infantry, Company A

  6. #16

    USA Brigadier General

    Maximus Decimus Meridius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,532
    i want a link to your company thread or to a steam profile for contact reasons.

    If somebody want to record or maybe want to join you permanently its easier to contact you.


    You will hopefully excuse me but i don't want to search for everyone a company link.

    Give me a link and i will add your 3 events

    i hope you can understand that
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02


  7. #17

    CSA Captain

    Timothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    i want a link to your company thread or to a steam profile for contact reasons.

    If somebody want to record or maybe want to join you permanently its easier to contact you.


    You will hopefully excuse me but i don't want to search for everyone a company link.

    Give me a link and i will add your 3 events

    i hope you can understand that


    Oh, no worries brother, no worries! I was just confused, and not upset at all, though I am doing a favor for a blue belly, soooo. lol. Any way, here you are good sir, you northern invader blue belly no good cotton grabbing pig stealing gentleman.... Our thread post --> http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...thern-Virginia

    Is there anything else you need from us brother? I do have my steam link for my profile in my signature, if anything else is needed just let me know I'll gladly provide it. Thanks again brother, hope I didn't jab you too hard Billy Yank.
    Richard Cooper, 37th Virginia Infantry, Company A

  8. #18

    USA Brigadier General

    Maximus Decimus Meridius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,532
    jab? a mosquito bite is harder. we will show you little traitors how we Germans fight! We have Sigel, Bier, Brezel und Kraut on our side so we will destroy you! I hope we will meet on the field you wannabe rebel


    Added
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02


  9. #19

    CSA Captain

    Timothy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Oh son, finally a competant man to give it right back! Good thing those yankees got you on their side brother, lord knows how many generals ya'll gone through, Hooker, Burnside, Lew Wallace, George McClellan, the list goes on and on and on! You enjoy your bier sigel, brezel and kraut, lord knows the only command you yanks can have confidence is that of your own bellies! Rebel Pride! Thanks for accepting our post, God be with you and your men Captain!
    Richard Cooper, 37th Virginia Infantry, Company A

  10. #20

    USA Brigadier General

    Maximus Decimus Meridius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Oh son, finally a competant man to give it right back! Good thing those yankees got you on their side brother, lord knows how many generals ya'll gone through, Hooker, Burnside, Lew Wallace, George McClellan, the list goes on and on and on! You enjoy your bier sigel, brezel and kraut, lord knows the only command you yanks can have confidence is that of your own bellies! Rebel Pride! Thanks for accepting our post, God be with you and your men Captain!
    pahh we don't need god. we only need enough ammunition and some rebels as targets



    let me know if you guys host more events. Maybe we will join one time your skirmish




    Generally:

    I try to fix the inner spoiler and delete the empty space
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •