Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Texas Infantry, Company B

CSA Captain

1st Texas Infantry Regiment, Company B "Livingston Guards"

1st Texas Infantry Regiment
    Company B "Livingston Guards"

Introduction and thanks

Formed on February 28th 2017, the 1st Texas Company B was intended only as a reserved place for a few close friends and I while we waited for development to continue with War of Rights. However, within a month I was approached by an old friend of mine, Maj. LaBelle, who I admit I had not spoken to at great length with in several years. It was during our conversation that I had noticed that by complete chance we had both joined a company of the 1st Texas Regiment. It was then that Maj. LaBelle explained the regiment of the 1st Texas and how the major companies had organized themselves into a cooperative organization that still maintained individual company identity. I was pleasently suprised by this as my experience in past communities up to that point had been less than noteworthy and disfunctional at best. It is because of Maj. LaBelle that I can proudly say that within a few short weeks, Company B was officially inducted into the 1st Texas Infantry Regiment. Since then, I have had the honor and the privilege of seeing this company grow and mature into what it has become today in the span of only one year. Had it not been for the constant support of the people in the regiment who continue to support our growth and success, the company would most likely still be just that reserved 13 man group as it started. It is with a feeling of obligation and pleasure that I say to; Lieutenant Colonel Stockton, Major LaBelle, Captain Philip Work, 1st Lieutenant Mjtheko, 1st Lieutenant Schroder, 2nd Lieutenant Frosty, and 1st Sergeant Hitsme, thank you for all that you have done for this company and for the regiment as a whole.

About Us

The 1st Texas Infantry, Company B is primarily an infantry company. Our main focus is that of outstanding marksmanship, fast maneuvering, and most importantly the utmost discipline on the field. Company B succeeds in these 3 main focuses because of our belief in the idea that constant drilling and practice with your fellow soldiers is they key to victory. It is the consistent drilling and informative lessons given that seperates the company from a group of soldiers, into a cohesive and effective fighting unit. There is no greater way of seeing this philosophy's advantage than by witnessing the 1st Texas in battle, and our ratio of victories over defeats is a testament to such a claim.

Why should you join?

There are several reasons to join the 1st Texas Company B, you'd be fighting and drilling alongside the most experienced enlisted men, NCO's and Officers in the war of rights community. Additionally, you'd have the privelege of being enlisted in one of the most elite competitive fighting units within the game, which currently boasts over 300 members.

Traits we look for in recruits:
    1. You excel while working within a team.
    2. You adapt easily to stressful and rapidly changing situations.
    3. You keep calm and level headed under pressure.
    4. You can follow others and listen to orders without complaint or arguement.
    5. You are willing and able to dedicate several hours a month to the company and our events.
    6. You have a competitive nature and are motivated by the prospect of winning.
    7. You are sociable and know when it is acceptable to mess around, and when it's time to be serious.

If these traits describe you, enlist with the company.

Recruitment

To join, you have 2 options available to you.
    1. Reply to this thread with the template provided filled out and wait for a response.
    2. Enlist via the company tool and join the discord to speak to a member of command.

Application for Enlistment
    Steam Name (Link to Profile):
    Alpha Access?: (Yes/No/Soon)
    Why do you wish to join?: (50 words minimum)
    Personal Traits?: (Ex. Introverted, aggressive, competitive etc...)

Promotions

Promotions in the company are handled with care and due consideration. We expect our NCO's and Officers to be both dedicated to the company and regiment, but above all else we expect them to be of the highest quality. Promotion is not guaranteed, only someone who has shown dedication, ability, leadership skills and a deep understanding of the material the company teaches can hope to advance through the ranks.

Volunteer > Private: Attend 1 drill and 1 skirmish.

Private > Corporal: Display leadership qualities and an understanding of marching, formation, and company structure. Also demonstrate an understanding of the role of a corporal.

Corporal > Sergeant: Excel in your duties as a corporal. Continue to show personal growth in both ability and knowledge. Be willing to dedicate several hours a week to the company and to your responsibilities as a sergeant.

Sergeant > 1st Sergeant: Display excellence in your position as a sergeant in both administrative functions and field duties. Be well versed in tactics and the functions of all positions within a formation. Have all commands committed to memory.

1st Sergeant > 2nd Lieutenant: Serve as 1st Sergeant to the sastisfaction of company command for a minimum period of 2 months. Receive a recommendation from at least 1 commissioned officer within the regiment. Attend an officer's course given to you by the commanding officer of the company and pass any and all exams given to you during the course. Be able and willing to dedicate at minimum 8-10 hours per week to the duties and responsibilities of the 2nd Lieutenant.

2nd Lieutenant > 1st Lieutenant: Serve with distinction as 2nd Lieutenant for a period of at least 3 months. Continue to display outstanding service within the company by performing your duties to a level of satisfaction that is above average. Show that you have the ability to perform excellently under pressure both during drill and battle. Have a vast knowledge on tactics and a complete understanding of all positions, roles, marching orders and formation. Receive no less than 2 recommendations from other commissioned officers within the regiment. Pass the 1st Lt's course administered by the commanding officer of the company.

Roster

Commissioned Officers: (3/3)

Y7Bai6q.png Captain L. Boland

TyRwxFy.png 1st Lieutenant Schroder

66R9oFA.png 2nd Lieutenant Frosty

Non-Commissioned Officers

bXh5XYQ.png 1st Sergeant Clark

EaiwbMW.png Sergeant Eagle

UxgZCTN.png Corporal KFCMan

UxgZCTN.png Corporal Sullivan

UxgZCTN.png Corporal Novak

Enlisted

72 Enlisted Men
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LBoland; 03-16-2018 at 08:09 AM.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats!

Welcome Texas to the CSA!

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Welcome and good luck

"Texans always move'em" - General Robert E. Lee

Join Today
    Click Above

CSA Captain

Welcome to the 1st Texas!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Welcome indeed! Are the Boland's on the roster related? If so its gonna be a hard day for mother if you boys don't spread out...
    ... Just thoughts no big Whoop ...

Private. LoneMerc
    5th Alabama, Company A. (The Clark County Rifles)

CSA Captain

Updated, proud to have the company getting hyped up again and now being part of the regiment itself. It's going to be YUUUUUGE!

New recruit, reporting in! Still waiting for my game key but am excited to play with everyone

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty86 View Post
    New recruit, reporting in! Still waiting for my game key but am excited to play with everyone
    Welcome welcome.
    Captain of the 1st Texas Company B, "Livingston Guards."
    Regimental Titles
    Chief Diplomat
    Arbitor
    Troublesheuter
    Chief Mediater
    Chief Negotiator
    Regimental Psychic Medium
    Hedmaester of the Verginia Military Instatute (pm to attend officer courses, all CSA officers are required to attend before taking to the field)

My great great great grandma fought alongside Ulysses S Lee in the 12th Airborne Brigatallion at the battle of Niagra Cliffs, RIP Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen

A Good Day to you Gentlemen. Do we have any twitter page or homepage?

Here is something I did while I had nothing to do, hope y´all like it

https://ibb.co/bMfKS5
    Attached Images Attached Images

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by wardaddyplays View Post
    A Good Day to you Gentlemen. Do we have any twitter page or homepage?

Here is something I did while I had nothing to do, hope y´all like it

https://ibb.co/bMfKS5
    Just a steam group. And nice graphic, I'll probably switch it out with the current one periodically.
    Captain of the 1st Texas Company B, "Livingston Guards."
    Regimental Titles
    Chief Diplomat
    Arbitor
    Troublesheuter
    Chief Mediater
    Chief Negotiator
    Regimental Psychic Medium
    Hedmaester of the Verginia Military Instatute (pm to attend officer courses, all CSA officers are required to attend before taking to the field)

My great great great grandma fought alongside Ulysses S Lee in the 12th Airborne Brigatallion at the battle of Niagra Cliffs, RIP Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen