Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is this

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You'll understand why we have opted to get the next update done before skirmishes once it is released.

- Trusty
    Now you've got me curious about what the next update contains. Can't wait to see it
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    then another theory.

Christmas = 25th December (2016)
    Last Major Release dates: all on the 25th

Skirmishes for Christmas release date confirmed

ps next update you should add the enfield to the 1stLA since it sounds like its gonna be a in game unit update
    LOL!

Some folks have way too much free time on their hands!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Now you've got me curious about what the next update contains. Can't wait to see it
    Hopefully fixes for all the crashes happening now. It would be hard to have good skirmishes with the tendency for players to crash as often as we do in the drill camps now. The alpha looks excellent already and runs smooth as silk for me but the crashes can be annoying.

I would guess that some new companies might be added to the game also since we will now have the company tool released. It would also be nice to have the proper animation for reloading our rifles.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3131&dateline=1476915  111

Quote Originally Posted by John Ricketts View Post
    Hopefully fixes for all the crashes happening now. It would be hard to have good skirmishes with the tendency for players to crash as often as we do in the drill camps now. The alpha looks excellent already and runs smooth as silk for me but the crashes can be annoying.

I would guess that some new companies might be added to the game also since we will now have the company tool released. It would also be nice to have the proper animation for reloading our rifles.
    The rifle reload animation is one of our most polished ones so far. We have far, far more pressing matters in terms of animations so I wouldn't expect an update to that one in the near future.

- Trusty

The rifle reload animation is one of our most polished ones so far. We have far, far more pressing matters in terms of animations so I wouldn't expect an update to that one in the near future.

- Trusty
    Like the aiming animations and bugs.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    LOL!

Some folks have way too much free time on their hands!
    I sure do!

USA Captain

- Trusty
    The loading animation is very polished as are most of the animations. It's just not exactly correct at least not how I learned while an ACW reenactor. Anyway your right it's not that big of a deal.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3131&dateline=1476915  111