Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish list for Company Tool

Wish list for Company Tool

Hey guys,

we would like to know, if you have any wishes or suggestions, you would like to see in the company tool.
    Like overall character features, Company Features, special actions for the commanders?

One of the first wishes we recieved is about the creating of Platoons. So commanders can set First, Second and Third Platoon, assign soldiers and officers for them. We like the idea and will mostly be added very soon.
    So, feel free to share your ideas with us!

More avatars. Currently there are not that many.
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    More avatars. Currently there are not that many.
    There are 50 avatars at the moment, but those are based on cryengine 3. The graphic look changed, the avatars need to be updated soon anyway
    Might add some more then.

CSA Major

There appears to be no way for a player to leave a company. One of our lot joined the wrong one and was forced to desert the CSA and then the Union in order to rejoin under the right company. It might be an idea to either make it more obvious to the player (as I cannot see a way either short of discharging).

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    There appears to be no way for a player to leave a company. One of our lot joined the wrong one and was forced to desert the CSA and then the Union in order to rejoin under the right company. It might be an idea to either make it more obvious to the player (as I cannot see a way either short of discharging).
    If you are in the main screen of the company, there is a huge button:

CSA Major

I suppose I'll admonish him for this gross negligence then.
    That said; it does not appear for me - rank as Captain or ownership? I suppose the latter.

My wish is a confederate 2nd Lieutenant avatar with a super long brown or black beard who is young, with just a grey collar.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    I suppose I'll admonish him for this gross negligence then.
    That said; it does not appear for me - rank as Captain or ownership? I suppose the latter.
    The only time the Desert Company button should not appear is if you are the owner of the company. If you want to leave, you'll need to disband the company or give the ownership to somebody else.

You should be able to desert even if you are a captain or Major. It will look very silly though, since it will say in the company records that "Major Fancy Sweetroll cowardly deserted the company"

I'm loving this Company Tool, outstanding work as always lads!

USA Captain

Hey there,

Cool that you finally released the Tool. I went ahead and wanted to create the 1st New Jersey Light Artillery Battery A, but the Light Artillery Batteries seem to be missing completely at the moment if i am not mistaken. They were definetely part of the Maryland Campaign though...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiet...rder_of_battle

New Jersey Light, Battery A: Cpt William Hexamer in the VI Corps, 1st Division

Cpt. William Hexamer
    Battery Commander

Battery A, 1st New Jersey Light Artillery
    The German Volunteers