Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish list for Company Tool

USA Lieutenant General

Is it possible to get the rest of the 114th PA zouaves added to the company tool. Though only Co. A was present at Antietam shortly after they formed a whole regiment. Would be nice for company A to remain independent then have companies B-K as the 114th Pennsylvania"collis Zouave" Regiment.

Just a wish-list item for myself (because I'm selfish). My company on the company tool was changed to 'Simpson's Battery B'. However, this is historically inaccurate and it should be along the lines of 1st Pennsylvania Light Artillery Bat B (Like it used to be on the company tool before it changed) or 'Cooper’s Battery B'. I understand there is a lot going on but I thought I'd just put this here to remind ya'll.

http://www.pa-roots.com/pacw/artille...artillary.html
    http://www.coopersbatteryb.com/
    http://gettysburg.stonesentinels.com...nia-artillery/

Green rank insignia for Sharpshooter Companies. I know this is a nitpick, and would only benefit a small portion of the community, but it would be nice
    Last edited by Pendelton; 12-23-2018 at 09:15 PM.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Pendelton View Post
    Green rank insignia for Sharpshooter Companies. I know this is a nitpick, and would only benefit a small portion of the community, but it would be nice
    Same with black for Volunteer units.
    Second Lieutenant Douglas L. Landree
    Platoon Commander
    30th VA Vol. Inf. Regt. Co. A "Washington Guards"

CSA Captain

Here I am just wishing for game integration.

It would be nice to have a list of players like we have a list of companies. It would help with recruiting people through the company tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelathius View Post
    It would be nice to have a list of players like we have a list of companies. It would help with recruiting people through the company tool.
    I second this. Although for now I did find a glitch that maybe everyone knows about, but if you just click on the "Search" button without typing a name, it lists EVERYONE. But it would be nice to have a way to sort those not in a company.

Not sure if it's been requested.. but are there any intentions for border states to have regiments available for both sides? Kentucky, for instance, had multiple regiments in both armies.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Ezaco View Post
    Not sure if it's been requested.. but are there any intentions for border states to have regiments available for both sides? Kentucky, for instance, had multiple regiments in both armies.
    Only if they fought in the Maryland Campaign.

Apologies. I thought I'd read that, but thought it was for in-game only. I notice know Simmond's Battery is the only available Company Tool regiment for Kentucky. I shall bow out stupidly.