Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish list for Company Tool

USA Brigadier General

would fit to a nervous hand after a hard battle

was just a sugestion
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    The game is about the Maryland Campaign.
    Every state, which is not available, did not take part in the Maryland Campaign. You won't see them in the tool or ingame.
    Well that's a big let down to hear. I thought I had read a dev say that the ability to form a non-Maryland Campaign unit would be added in later. Mind if I could get clarification? Will we be able to or not?
    Major H.P. Bouldin, 18th Virginia Infantry

Give me Kentucky Volunteers, or Give me Death!

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by DaMonkey View Post
    Well that's a big let down to hear. I thought I had read a dev say that the ability to form a non-Maryland Campaign unit would be added in later. Mind if I could get clarification? Will we be able to or not?
    I believe they did say this, however they did not say when. So it's possible that they could come next week or three years from now if the devs decide to make an add on that features a battle with those units

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansan View Post
    Am I wrong in assuming that anyone that hasn't pledged/bought the game can reserve a company at this point? If so, is this going to change when it becomes official or no?
    Dude, I have reserved a company and I don't have access to the game. I think that if the dev team did that, I would start a riot. Hopefully they don't though cuz my recruitment sergeant has worked hard to get the 15 or so members that we have right now.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Greene View Post
    Dude, I have reserved a company and I don't have access to the game. I think that if the dev team did that, I would start a riot. Hopefully they don't though cuz my recruitment sergeant has worked hard to get the 15 or so members that we have right now.
    Surprising he manged that after he quit like 4 - 5 times. Good effort to him.

USA Captain

I'm going to drum up some ideas and list them

Font could have much more work on it but its so much easier to read now, thank you fancy.

Oh and I bloody love this new filter thing!

So I agree with having Section Commander as a role, the information bit at the bottom needs some work on. Not clear enough, links need to have an underline maybe and show that they're actually clickable links.

• Section Commander Role
    • Information Section needs work
    • Steam Link, ID or Name needs to be put down on the profiles in someway by the members before they enlist
    • Email confirmations for disbanding and handing over company because if we get hacked, their goes a company.
    • Ability to add commendations
    • Attendance checklist
    • Schedule an event
    • View group history by clicking the tab which takes you to a new page instead of having a clump below

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Surprising he manged that after he quit like 4 - 5 times. Good effort to him.
    He never quit Bravescott. He just had to go from time to time. I give him full credit for the people he recruited out of the game. He's a good man and I like him.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    I believe they did say this, however they did not say when. So it's possible that they could come next week or three years from now if the devs decide to make an add on that features a battle with those units
    The problem is I never get a dev response when I ask for the clarification.
    Major H.P. Bouldin, 18th Virginia Infantry

Give me Kentucky Volunteers, or Give me Death!

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Is there a way to edit your nickname? If not that might be something that should be added.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by General. Jackson View Post
    • Steam Link, ID or Name needs to be put down on the profiles in someway by the members before they enlist
    This one would help a great deal as it allows a person to get in touch with randomers who volunteer into their Company.