Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Wish list for Company Tool

USA Captain

A bit of a suggestion- perhaps a way to change one's username via the company tool, as it is an effective way to access your profile? With whatever limitations as necessitate proper functioning of the game, but my username is one I use for nothing else, and it rather dated at this point.

Thanks for consideration
    Becoming more active in the WoR field as of late, hesitant to join a unit, however.

CSA Captain

I would just "like" to point to two regimental bynames mistakes: For the 7thNY; they were called the "Steuben Guard" after Baron Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben, who helped and train the Continental Army during the American Revolution. In the Company Tool the byname is mistakenly spelled "Stuben Guard" -> missing e!

For the 52ndNY: Their byname(s) should be "German Rangers & Sigels Rifles". The 52nd was comprised of 7 Companies "German Rangers" made up by Emil von Schöning and further 3 Companies "Sigels Rifles" made up by Paul Frank. For now in the Company Tool the byname goes as "Sigel Rifles" (missing -s on "SigelS Rifles" and ...missing "German Rangers")

I feel you know that this is a gamebraker for everyone, so I hope for a fix of this soon! Naaah all good, just saying, and maybe someone finds time to edit. Thank you guys!!!

CSA Sergeant

I would love to see a tournament-style feature added to the company tool that would allow us to find regiments on the opposing faction that contain a similar amount of members, and challenge them to a battle. I think this could streamline setting up games between groups, and encourage practice amongst regiments.

Banned
    Have everyone that hasn't hopped on their account for more than 6 months be permanently removed

Quote Originally Posted by Henry M. View Post
    Have everyone that hasn't hopped on their account for more than 6 months be permanently removed
    And in one of life's small ironies, the most banned player on WOR is himself, banned again... Justice...

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    And in one of life's small ironies, the most banned player on WOR is himself, banned again... Justice...
    ha! indeed A+

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    Don't know the history or players involved as I'm a late comer so to speak, but reading the recent threads and seeing this made me chuckle lol

CSA Captain

There is a typo with Phillip's Legion on the company tool. It should be "Phillip's Legion" and not "Philip's".

My biggest request is an expanded roster for formable companies, specifically cross-factional ones. In particular, I want to set up a company within the 1st Alabama Cavalry Regiment for the Union (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Re...ry_%28Union%29). My local reenacting group portrays them and I think they'd love to get in on the action in-game as their established unit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGr8Whoopdini View Post
    My biggest request is an expanded roster for formable companies, specifically cross-factional ones. In particular, I want to set up a company within the 1st Alabama Cavalry Regiment for the Union (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Re...ry_%28Union%29). My local reenacting group portrays them and I think they'd love to get in on the action in-game as their established unit.
    Welcome to the forum

The game is about the Maryland Campaign of 1862 and its battles (Antietam, Harpers Ferry etc.). The games features units, which fought during that campaign and so does the company tool only feature these regiments, which took part in the campaign.

The 1st Alabama Cavalry regiment fought in the western theatre and was formed a month after the Maryland Campaign, so we will never have that regiment ingame or available in the company tool.