Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chaplain Corps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chaplain Corps

Greetings,

With the release of the Company Tool, Campfire Games has effectively confirmed the role of Chaplain. I would like this thread to be used as a form of a chat room for all the chaplains. Please do not use this as a way to hate on other religions, you will be removed from the chat.

If you do not know what a chaplain is, they give moral support to troops according to their religious beliefs. The United States Military accommodates to over 1,000 different religions!

If you are a real life chaplain, just a chaplain in game, or you would like be active in a conversation revolving around chaplaincy, please feel join the conversation.

Thanks and God bless,
    Capt. Istvan

USA 2nd Lieutenant

Do you think the game could have a role for chaplains maybe linked to uplifting morale, helping the medical/healing of players or some such?

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Do you think the game could have a role for chaplains maybe linked to uplifting morale, helping the medical/healing of players or some such?
    I don't think they will have a "healing" element as that is not historically accurate, but chances are they have have a lot to do with moral.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

may you bless my men before we go in to battle

USA Captain

the problem with this is that it's not really applicable here. Most regiments are probably going to foght to the death.

Just want to make it clear that the roles in the company tool are meant for role playing elements mostly. Just because a certain role is featured there doesn't mean it will ever be featured in-game. Doesn't mean it absolutely never will either though.

- Trusty

USA Major

Istvan I told you already that you will have to crusade with Stoffiday (current Chaplain in our group) to get the position
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=398&dateline=14457033  52

It would really be interesting to see chaplains in the game.
    Rick J. Warner
    23rd Ohio Volunteer Infantry
    Company B

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorClassic View Post
    It would really be interesting to see chaplains in the game.
    I agree it would, though I don't really understand how they would benefit anything. Would they add moral while in battle?

Love the idea. Can't wait to see it in action in the camps.